°Nekoma°

Kenma had snapped you out of your thoughts by waving his hand in front of you. "(Y/N), are you ok?" He asked, his voice laced with concern. "Mhm I'm otay" You mumbled stuffing your mouth with noodles. He looked as if he didn't believe you but nodded and went back to what he was doing.
---
"Bai bai Testu!" You exclaimed waving your hands at Kuuro. "Bye, see you tomorrow Kitten!" He said waving back at you with a smile. Kenma walked next door and went inside placing you down after locking the door. "We should get you some clothes tommorow, would you be ok with coming to practice with me?" He asked as he slid his shoes off. Your eyes lit up and you had the biggest grin on your face. "I get to go with nii~san?!" You exclaimed excitedly bouncing up and down. "I'll take that as a yes then" He mumbled while taking off his coat. Small droplets of water slid down it's exterior dropping onto the wooden floor. A yawn escaped your mouth but you quickly covered your mouth hoping Kenma hadn't heard you. He glanced at you and crouched down looking into your (e/c) eyes. "(N/N) are you sleepy?" He asked though he already knew the obvious answer. You quickly shook your head no but another yawn escaped your mouth. "Come on, let's get you to bed" He said as he picked you up and went upstairs. "Nooo Ken~Chan! I'm not sleepy" You shouted trying to squirm out of his hold. You huffed in defeat as your efforts were for nought and allowed him to carry you to your demise. He placed you down onto the soft matress and pat your head with a smile. "Do you want me to stay with you or are you fine by yourself?" He asked with his head tilted. You laid back on the bed mumbling "stay." He nodded and laid next to your small body.
---
Kenma had woken you up early that morning, the sun was just on the horizon and newly fallen blanket of snow lay strewn on the ground. That morning wasn't as cold as it had been the previous week but it was cold nonetheless. He had taken you to get clothes of your own and let you pick what you wanted. While you were grabbing clothes that you liked he grabbed various coats, mittens and other things you would need. "(N/N) are you ready to checkout?" He asked picking up another coat. "Mhm!" You said holding onto his hand. He nodded and walked towards the checkout. He paid for everything and then headed towards a small diner. He got you pancakes and let you eat before you both headed back home.
---
"Kitten!" Kuuro called out as he burst through the door. You peered up from the game console you were playing on and smiled at him. "Hi Tetsu!" You called back. "Are you ready to go?" He asked picking up one of your coats from near the door. "Mhm!" You ran up to him and he helped you out on your coat and your boots. He picked you up and left the house with Kenma following close by. "Ken~Chan!" You shouted abruptly. He glanced up from his game console and tilted his head to the side a little "Yeah?" "Did you have fun at school?" You asked with a smile. He paused for a moment, the pudding head seemed to not be prepared for you to ask him that. "Well I.... Yeah, it was" He said with a smile of his own. After minutes of silence went by you started to get bored. Kenma must  have taken notice to your boredom because he handed you the extra game console you were playing on before. Your eyes lit up and you had a smile plastered on your face. You took it from him and went back to playing Animal Crossing the rest of the way there.
---
"(N/N), me and Kuuro are gonna change so sit over and wait for me ok?" Kenma said with one of his hands atop your head. You nodded your head quickly and skipped over to where he told you to sit. You looked up to see the players on the court but nothing really caught your eye, that is until a tall grey haired male approached the net and spiked the ball over the net. A short male with light brown hair tried to receive the ball but ended up shanking it. Your eyes sparkled and your eyes landed on the stray ball that was rolling on the ground. Kenma walked out of the changing rooms and scanned the gym, doing a double take when he didn't see you. He started looking all over the gym for you and started to panic a little. "Kenma, what's wrong?" Kuuro asked placing a hand on Kenma's shoulder. "(Y/N) is missing!" He said quickly. "Don't worry, breath. Come on" He grabbed onto Kenma's arm and went over to the rest of their teammates. "Oi! Has anyone seen a little girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes?" He asked loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. "No, why would there be a kid here?" Yaku asked pushing Lev out of his way so he could see. "Kenma~kun!" Everyone turned towards the door to see the orange haired male from Karasuno. Behind him was the black haired setter holding a milk box looking quite irritated. "WHOOOO LET'S GO WIN!" The overly hyper second year libero shouted as he ran in with none other than you on his back. "(Y/N)!" Kenma and Kuuro shouted in unison. Your eyes widened and you waved at them while holding a volleyball in the other hand. "You know Kenma~kun?" Hinata asked you curiously. "Mhm!" You continued. "Noya senpai, can you put me down?" You asked as you poked his cheek. He pouted but put you down, you walked over to Lev and held the volleyball up to him. "Here Senpai!" He looked down at you and was kind of shocked. "Thank....You" He said sounding a little confused. Before the rest of Nekoma's team could further question Kuuro and Kenma, the rest of Karasuno walked in. Everyone walked to their respective side of the court and with the sound of the whistle, the game began.

Ughhh I'm so sorry it took so long but here it is finally! I've been pretty busy and with my wattpad acting up, getting this chapter up was quite difficult but I did it! ^^