The mischievous smirk

Chapter two.

                   The mischievous smirk

"Oh no. This could not get worse." I looked into Kade's eyes. Kole, didn't do much but stand there and laugh when the bullied me, but Kade He was the evil one. "Nice to see you too." He glanced up and down at me and smirked. "I've also seen that you have filled your figure." I shuddered at the thought of him checking me out. The worst part was, we had assigned seats next to each other. "You could say something you know." He told me as we were halfway through the lesson. "I hate your guts. Happy?" I looked at him and searched for anything good. Nope, nothing. "Are we getting brave now Rora?" He always teased me about my weight. Right before he left in 7th grade, I was 135 pounds. I lost fifty, and have filled out my figure since. 120 pounds, but I Dylan and Luke say I feel like a Chihuaua. "Yes, and why would you care anyway Green?" I looked back at the white board clenching my jaw. "Well, it has been 3 1/2 years since I saw you." I look back at him. "Just leave me alone, got it?" "Woods, you can't be so sensitive. And yes, I've got it." Why did he have to come back? I finally thought my life was getting better, but then he comes along. I was so happy when the bell rung, so I could go to practice and not have to see that prick for the rest of the day.

     I walk into the gym with my duffel bag and changed into my gym shorts and tank top. I sat on the mat and stretched when I saw Kade. "Wow, you have some legs Woods." He looked at my legs then looked at me. "What are you doing here Green?" He smirked again, which I hated. "I'm going to be a football player. What does it matter to you Rora?" Great. Just great, I had to cheer for my mortal enemy. "Nothing, now leave me alone." I glanced at him and gave him a look that said 'fuck off.' He stepped away, then the rest of my squad came into the gym. I don't talk much in cheer. None of the girls talk to me. I did yell the loudest though, then everyone's eyes were on me. "GO GO GO!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! WIN WIN WIN!" Everyone had their eyes on me. The gym fell silent after our chant. "Got a pair of lungs on you do ya Woods?" I turn back and snap, "Why yes, and didn't I say to piss off?" I walk out of the gym and skip the last five minutes of practice. I put on all of my clothes I was wearing before, then walk out of the gym.

       "I heard you had a complete melt down!" "Annabeth it's nothing. I told him to piss off, what's the big deal?" She shook my shoulders. "The big deal was that you told that to Kade Green, the bad boy of this school!" I shake her off then head to the much room. I find Luke and sit next to him. "Hey Rory." I smiled at him and replied, "Hey, how has junior year been?" "Great, thanks for asking." He had been my friend for years. "Did you hear Kade and Kole Green are coming back?" He asks me this and I give him a look. "I've known Luke, since first period." "Well, I guess you can see that he's a prick as always?" I chuckle and reply, "As usual." I eat my piece of pizza and dump my tray. Then a someone bumps into me. "Watch it!" I look and see Kade again. "I will as soon as you start watching yourself Woods." I grunt and move out of his way, and head to third period.

               In third period I have Mr. Daniels. He is the perv teacher. He eyed my legs and looked up at me. "Aurora, your seat is right next to Dylans." I nodded and head next to Dylan. I had advanced math and this was the only class I saw Dylan. "Hey Dyl." He looked up and smiled. "Legs, how have you been?" "Not so great, the Green twins are back." He gave me a look with his green eyes that said I'm sorry. I plop down into the chair next to him and start working on our assignment. The hour flies by and the bell finally rings. I am the first to finish my paper, and get up and leave. I see Kade and Kole smirking at me. Boy, did I hate that mischievous smirk. Kade was the first to speak up. "Woods, I'm having a party you're going, I'm coming to pick you up at seven whether you like it or not."

    Hai guise! Do you like it? Also, there is cursing in this book! Also, I have been trying to make these longer and more descriptive. I love you all and thanks for reading! XOXO , The Weirdest Dreamer.