I wanna ride that one!

Start from the beginning

I try my best to not pass out and we eventually made it to the front desk, or gate in this case.

The workers looked worried and one of them told Corpse to follow him.

They went inside and ran towards what I assumed was the nearest infirmary.

We made it in and Corpse laid me down on one of those hospital beds. A nurse came in and started patching me up.

"C'mon Corpse its just a scratch, no need to get all fired up." I said, feeling drowsy all of a sudden but tried my best to not sleep.

"No, I think you might've somehow managed to puncture your muscle...!" Corpse says as he started to panic.

The nurse and workers around were caught off guard by Corpse's deep voice because they all suddenly froze for a moment, then immediately went back to whatever it is they were doing.

Once the nurse finished patching me up and covering my knees and palms with a bandage she stood up and faced Corpse.

"He's all good now. I do say, how did he get such a bad gash?" The nurse asked concernedly.

"He tripped and scraped his knees and palms on the concrete." Corpse explains, a hint of worry and regret in his voice.

"I see, well" she turns around to face me. "Be more careful next time okay?" She says and left me and Corpse alone.

"Sykkuno Im so so sooo sorry!" Corpse apologized regretful at what he did. He sat down on the chair next to the hospital bed.

"Its okay I forgive you, but you still owe me an ice cream though." I say in my usual kind voice.

"Im so stupid...I knew that was gonna happen but I let go of your hand anyways..." Corpse mumbles as he covered his face with his hands.

"Hey, I said its okay. Plus, at least I get ice cream now." I say cheerfully, grabbing his hand and putting them away from his face. It honestly stung my palms but I didn't think much of it and ignored the slight pain.

Corpse was more important.

He smiled and chuckled softly, I was happy that he wasn't so sulky now.

"Okay okay I get it, I owe you any ice cream flavor you want." He chucked lightly at how much I've mentioned that he owes me ice cream.

"Happy Corpse is best Corpse." I said in a happy tone, glad that he was much happier now.

"What about affectionate Corpse?" He questions as he looked at me.

Then he smirked.

"Or what about...horny Corpse~?" He purred blatantly in a seductive whisper so that the others wouldn't hear him.

My face flushed red and I was at loss of what he just said.

Horny?!

"W-What?!" I exclaimed rather loudly and the people around us looked at me for a second before going back to minding their own business.

"Hehe, Im kidding, Im just kidding." He chuckles waving me off.

"But you actually do make me horny sometimes." Corpse pointed out.

"What?!"

~10 minutes time skip~

Corpse's POV

Once they said Sykkino can leave I walk over to the front gate to pay for our tickets since I couldn't do so cause we rushed Sykkuno into the infirmary.