when they have a nightmare.

Start from the beginning

Shoto todoroki

(i am generally getting upset writing about you dying so i am writing about you leaving them)

princess, please don't do this

he repeated this as he watched you pack your cloths and your things into a suitcase of things that was in todoroki house/dorm.

please don't leave me y/n please just tell me what i did wrong please and i will try and fix it.

I cant do thIs anymore I cant be with someone so needy and cliney i cant be with someone who need me by there side 24/7 without them breaking i cant do it its exhurshing being in this realsionship anymore.

please I'm sorry I did mean to make you unhappy or sad I'm so sorry please don't leave me.

I'm sorry I can't you said grabbing your suitcase walking out the room, leaving behind an sobbing todoroki. 

you felt tears hit your arms you wake up from the impacted of it and woke todorki up immefiately when you realized that he was crying.

baby are you okay? 

you still here? todorki  said shaking and looking at you

"of course i am baby where else would i be ?"

"you did leave?"

"of course not"

todorki stood up and immendly ran towards his warrdrobe and saw you suitcase in it from when you brough cloths over the over day he pulled it out and opened it to find it was empty you sat on the bed confused watching his every move.

"baby what are you doing?"

"Thank goddess," he said running back to you tacking you onto the bed holding you closer to his chest kissing your head.

"Promise me you will never leave me and i am so sorry if i am to needy or clingy il change i promise"

"don't you dare i love you the way you are stupid don't change anything baby okay i love you just the way you are i promise you i am going nowhere"

you too spend the whole night talking and watching movies cuddling in his bed since it was a weekend you didn't have school tomorrow.

enijiro Kirishima 

Baby whats wrong you seem upset lately?

you were completely silent as you continued staring now at the ground 

"i cant do this"

"do what y/n?"

"i cant be with you anymore"

"w-w-what why?"

"i cant be with someone whos quirk is weaker than mine i mean it embarrassing being seen with you and having to stay that your boyfriend quirk is hardening when you have been asked to be the girlfriend of  someone rich and has an powerful quirk compared to someone like you" 

"I'm sorry I understand that I don't have to strongest quirk in the world but i try to make up for it with skill and rare power but I didn't know you felt like this but please don't leave me since you are the best thing to happen to me in my life"

"I'm sorry I cant goodbye Kirishima"

you said walking out the room 

leaving Kirishima to wallow in self-doubt.

~IRL~

you noticed that Kiri was tossing and turning around on your chest where he was laying.