Part 3 - I could drown in her eyes

The next day was like torture. I couldn't wait till the day at work was finally over. I was so nervous, like always. I couldn't do anything else but thinking about yesterday. Her touch, her voice, her chocolate brown eyes.
Please, just stop being like that! You're so pathetic!

Luckily, the day went by quickly. I didn't even see Abby at work. Maybe she had a few days off. That was usually here that you could work like a week or so and then you don't have to work for a few days.
In the evening I put on my black pencil skirt and a dark blue blouse, that showed a little of my chest, but not too much.

Abby didn't tell me when she would meet me at this bar so I went there the same time as yesterday. As I arrived I looked around, seeing no Abby. I decided to sit down on a table in the corner of the restaurant. I tapped my foot against the floor, waiting for her to come in.

My gaze wandered around. There were two man, looking at me, smirking. It was so disgusting. I looked away quickly, ignoring them but they made their way up to the table where I sat. One of them sat next to me, the other guy across to me. "What's your name?" The men next to me asked, wrapping an arm around my waist. I could smell a mix of alcohol and cigarettes.

I wanted to slip away but he held me tight. "Coud y-please let go you're hurting me." I said trying to escape. "C'mon let's have some fun." He chuckled, starting to unbutton my blouse. I let out a quiet whine. "I know you want it too." He added and began to kiss my neck. The men across to me stood up and wanted to 'join' how they would say.

"IF YOU DON'T LET GO OFF HER RIGHT NOW I WILL HIT YOU SO HARD YOU'LL FORGET YOUR NAME!" I saw Abby, screaming at the top of her lungs with burning anger in her eyes. The crowd didn't realize anything. The men finally let go of me and they both went away without any word.

I tried to catch my breathe and calm myself down. Abby sat down next to me. "Oh dear. I'm so sorry." She said worried, hugging me tight. I calmed down and melted in her touch again. We stayed like this for a few seconds. That was the best place in the world, in her arms.

She pulled away and closed the open button of my blouse. "Are you okay?" She asked, but understood fast that I didn't want to talk about it. "Yes, it's okey. I was just scared." I said embarrassed. "Do you want to go to my place, having a drink there? I think it's saver there." She asked, with this hope in her eyes. Her bambi-eyes looked at mine and I nodded. She took my hand and we went outside.

"There's my car." She said and pointed to the green car. We got in and she began to drive. I stared at her the whole time. She calmed and drove me crazy at the same time. "How was your day?" I finally asked, trying to break the silence. "It was good but stressful yet. I mean I get a day off but my boss still gives me so much work that it steals my whole day away." She explained. "Men..." I mumbled under my breathe but I think she could hear it.

"And yours?" She asked. "Uhm... I was working all day too." I simply answered and it was the truth. I just worked there for two days and it was just to much for one person. "Tell me a little bit about yourself." She said and at this moment I forgot who I was. "Oh... I'm not that impressive." I answered, looking down. "Well y/n, I think you are the only one who thinks like that." She said with a soft voice and I couldn't help but grin.

"So, I like drawing and reading. But also writing and I love music. Nothing special how I mentioned. And you? " I asked with curiosity. Why am I so boring and basic? I really wanted to know everything about her. She was so interesting and like a magnet.

"Nothing special eighter. You know, I spend the most of the time working but when I have some time for myself I love to go for a walk and watch the sunset. That's the most special thing about my day." She said sighing. My heart sank as I heared that and I laid my hand on hers when she stopped on a traffic light. She looked at me smiling brightly and I copied her face expression. We didn't say anything. We knew we didn't have to.

She continued driving and after five minutes she stopped. "This is me." She said. It was such a perfect and huge house. You could see that money wasn't a problem for her. "It's so beautiful." I said with big eyes. We got out off the car and we went inside and it was even more beautiful.

"Wow." I said impressed, looking around. She chuckled and took off my coat. Her hands touched my shoulders slightly because of her actions, which made me shiver. I just met her a few days ago but I realized quite fast that I couldn't deny my feelings for this women.

"Something to drink?" She asked and I nodded. "Whiskey?" She asked and I nodded again, smiling. She prepared two glasses. She gave me one glass and led me into her living room, showing me to sit on the sofa next to her. I took a huge sip of the drink, trying to get some courage through the alcohol. I could feel her eyes on my body. She noticed how nervous I was. She sat down a little closer to me.

"Calm down." She said softly, caressing my hair and her face was so near to mine again. I didn't know how long I could control myself anymore. I  melted in her touch, her nose slightly touched mine.