the class agrees since you literally do this once a week.

mr.chance | i've been wanting to watch this movie on netflix. it's rated for "mature audience". you guys will be fine. it's called What Happened to Monday.

A | yess!

Am | let's go!

mr.chance | at least we've got two people in on it.

he plays the movie and it's actually pretty good. you're texting payton.

Payt
what class are you in?

Audrey
physics with amber

——————Audrey Sent A Snap!——————

Payt
cool cool. i'm working on my schoolwork for this week.

Audrey
good. you have to get that done 😠
jkjk you have anything planned today?

Payt
i've been working on some music so i'll probably go to the studio for that. i'm hanging out with my sister when she gets back from work tonight.
and uhh that's it.

Audrey
ooo! i'm so excited to hear it!

Payt
i'm excited for you to hear it.

Audrey
wait. can i call you?

Payt
yeah. of course.

you give amber an airpod.

Am | what?

A | i'm going to call payton on my macbook.

you already had it open for notes or work. you call him.

P | hey aug! oh! hey amber!

Am | hey!

A | what's up?

P | are you guys in class?

A | yeah you're on my macbook.

P | ohhh sneaky.

Am | where do you even live payton?

P | north carolina

Am | i remember audrey telling me that. got it.

P | yup. living life up here in NC.

he throws up peace signs. you and amber talk to him and he's being all goofy. he pulls out his guitar.

Am | be careful audrey he might write a song about you.

A | oh no.

you joke. he laughs. amber lays her head on your shoulder watching the movie and occasionally looking back at what payton's doing. you get this funny facetime photo of him.

 you get this funny facetime photo of him

P | hey! what the fuck.

you laugh pretty loud and mr.chance looks over at you. you smile and wave at him. he mimics you. you look back down at your computer. payton is just strumming on his guitar. you open your phone and look at the photo.

A | amber look at this.

she looks down.

Am | awe.

A | i knowww.

you say goodbye to payton when class ends and finish up your school day. it went pretty good. you and amber are hanging out tonight. maggie's going to the beach party because apparently there's supposed to be a fight or something. you and amber came to an agreement that you two haven't gotten to spend much time together since she's been hanging out with bryce and you've been with payton and maggie. so tonight will just be like catching up for lost time. you hop in your car after school.

Am | why'd you bring your car to school?

A | i had to bring brady to school today.

Am | oh right. i haven't seen that kid in forever.

A | he misses you. i think he's sick of maggie eating his spaghetti o's

Am | don't worry brady it's not just you.

you both laugh. you start up the car.

ahh i had a great idea for this story while i was eating dinner today. so stay tuned haha.

Word Count: 871