14: 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒, 𝗌𝖾𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇!

Start from the beginning

Whispers flared up around the 'couple' as they walked down the space between the tables. Harry having the biggest smirk on his face whilst Y/n seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else but there.

"Do you think they're together?" Asked a student from the Hufflepuff table.

"Since when did this happen?" Said someone from Slytherin. "Did I miss something?"

Looks of admiration followed them as they walked, but some glanced at the pair with hatred in their burning eyes. It was mostly from the boys and girls who fancied both Harry and Y/n, but the one with the most deadliest look on her face was Ginevra Molly Weasley herself.

Harry glanced at her from the corner of his eye, pulling Y/n closer to his side by her hand. He wanted to chuckle at the face Ginny was making but kept it in, not wanting to ruin the whole act.

"What the actual fuck am I seeing right now?" asked Draco. "Are you seeing this shit too, or is it just me?"

"No," said Blaise. "You're not the only one."

"Please don't tell me that the reason she disappeared all morning was because she was shagging Potter," said Daphne. "I'm going to kill her for this."

Just as Y/n was about to let go of Harry's hand to go sit down at the Slytherin table, he pulled her back in, wrapping one hand around her waist.

"Going already?" he whispered.

"Well, I need to eat, don't I?" she whispered back. "Now, let me go."

"But without a kiss?" Harry pouted.

"What kind of bullshit --"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Harry swooped down and planted a small kiss on her cheek that left the crowd around them gasping in surprise.

"Gonna make it believable, right?" asked Harry, his breath tickling her skin. "And it's already working."

A look of triumph flashed over his face as he saw the slightly flustered look on her face.

"See you around, love." he winked at her before leaving her standing in the middle of the Great Hall to sit beside Ron, who immediately went on to bombard him with questions.

"Asshole." said Y/n, walking over to Daphne, Blaise and Draco who all had their mouths open in complete shock.

She ignored them as she sat down, only looking up at them when she had placed some breakfast on her plate.

"Are you guys going to keep gaping at me or what?" she asked, taking a bite out of the food whilst watching her three best friends stumble over their words.

"You --"

"Potter --"

"YOU AND POTTER!?"

Y/n never wanted the ground to just swallow her whole once she heard Draco practically yell out to her and everyone else in the Great Hall.

"Draco, do me a favour and zip that loud ass mouth of yours." she sighed, rubbing her temple as if she were trying to get rid of a migraine (which she probably has due to everything she had just gone through over the past hour).

"Are you dating?" he asked, genuinely confused.

Y/n was about to say 'n0' until she remembered that they were, just not in a way everyone expects. "Yeah, we are."

"Really? You're dating him? Out of all people?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Well, no," he said. "But, you said you were taking a break from relationships just to focus on your studies."