14: 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒, 𝗌𝖾𝗍, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇!

Start from the beginning

"You wanted to talk to me?" Asked a voice, startling Y/n from her thinking.

Slowly, she turned around and was met with the sight of Harry (who, for some reason, was already wearing his school robes). She studied his appearance for a second, admiring his bed hair, the way the top button of his shirt was still undone as well as his red and gold tie, and the way how he was fighting the urge not to fall asleep right there.

"Someone looks like a mess," said Y/n, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's six in the fucking morning, Lovewright, and you're the one who wanted me to wake up so early." sighed Harry, running his hands through his hair, hoping that it flattens down. "Do you expect me to look really presentable at this time?"

"Probably."

Harry rolled his eyes. "You said you need to talk about our plan?"

"Oh, yeah," said Y/n. "How are we going to announce to everyone that we're dating?"

"I think I might have an idea."

"And I hope it's a good one."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

The two stood in front of the door of the Great Hall. All students are having their breakfast at that very moment, so they were the only ones outside. Harry was leaning against the wall whilst Y/n paced back and forth in front of him, muttering some things under her breath.

"Breakfast is almost over," He said. "Are you done contemplating your life decisions yet?"

"No."

"Lovewright, it's an easy plan."

"Yeah, but it's your plan."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Everything."

"What? Do you not trust me?"

"You're the exact reason why I have major trust issues, Potter."

From the inside of the Hall, Daphne looked around, searching for a familiar (h/c) coloured hair, but she was nowhere to be seen. She asked everyone in Slytherin if they knew where she was, but they said they haven't seen her since yesterday. She had even gone over to ask Cho, Hermione and Cedric, and to her disappointment, they hadn't seen her either. Cho offered to help her find Y/n, but she refused, thinking that the girl probably just went for a daily walk by the Black Lake to clear her thoughts, since she used to do that every morning after hers and Harry's downfall.

"What's taking her so long?" asked Daphne, leg bouncing anxiously. She really hoped that Y/n was alright, but as each second passed, she was starting to think that she wasn't.

"She's probably lost track of time again," said Blaise calmly. Although, on the inside, he was getting worried as well. "You know how Y/n is."

"Yeah, she'll be here soon," said Draco.

However, their reassurances did not help Daphne at all. She glanced across the Hall and at Cho, who met her eyes. The older girl mouthed to her, asking if she had any news of Y/n's whereabouts only to get a shrug from the younger girl. Daphne then looked at Hermione, who shrugged as if she knew what Daphne was going to say. Words could not explain how worried the three girls were, and they only hoped that their best friend was okay.

But as soon as the entrance of the Great Hall opened, they were in shock.

They were met with the sight of Harry Potter hand in hand with a girl whom they knew to be their best friend, Y/n Lovewright.