11: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁.

Start from the beginning

She turned and glared at Harry as she took a piece of the cake, smiling when she rubbed the cake onto his face.

"There," said Y/n. "Now we're matching."

Just before Harry could even do anything further, she had already ran away from him.

Of course, Cordelia couldn't miss the chance to snap a picture of this moment.

Y/n smiled fondly at the memory, flicking the page once again.

She didn't know how long she'd been sitting there, but she didn't care. All she wanted was Harry, but he wasn't there anymore.

Her attention was fully on the book in front of her that she didn't even notice Daphne walk in, until she felt her bed sink slightly beside her.

"Hey," said Daphne. "I was looking for you since you didn't attend any classes."

Y/n shrugged. "Didn't feel like it, besides I don't want to see him."

Daphne sighed. "Y/n, Potter's stupid, we all know that, and he's a git for ever believing them instead of you. He doesn't deserve you, love."

"I know but --"

"No buts," said Daphne, shushing her. "Now, let's go. You don't wanna miss dinner."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

Everyone's eyes were set on her as soon as she entered the Great Hall with Daphne. Some were glaring at her while the others looked at her with sympathy.

"How amazing," said Y/n. "Everyone in here now knows the downfall of Harry Potter and Y/n Lovewright's friendship. How'd they even find out."

"I heard that Potter told the whole of Gryffindor, and then someone must've told the Ravenclaws, then they told the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins," said Daphne. "All of Slytherin are on your side of the argument, some Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs as well, and maybe a few Gryffindors."

"Fantastic."

They sat in front of Draco and Blaise, who immediately stopped their conversation.

"So," Draco started. "Heard about you and Potter --"

"Don't even start, Draco," said Y/n. "I don't want to talk about him."

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Hermione with a look of pity in her eyes.

"Hey, Y/n," said Hermione. "Mind if I sit here and talk to you about something?"

Draco was about to say something until Y/n glared at him, causing him to shut his mouth.

"Sure," said Y/n, smiling up at the girl. "What'd you need to talk about?"

"Well, I just wanted to say that I'm on your side and I believe you. Harry's really stupid to ever believe what everyone is saying instead of you. I mean, you're his best friend, and he's known you longer than anyone in the school! It was stupid of him. To be honest, sometimes I wonder how dumb this boy could get," Hermione sighed. "You didn't deserve this, Y/n, you didn't deserve a single bit of it. I'm always here for you if you need anyone."

"Thanks, Hermione," she said. "I really appreciate it."

Hermione smiled back at her before standing back up.

"I'll be going back now. Bye, Y/n!"

As she watched Hermione walk away, she was met with a pair of green eyes, his green eyes. They weren't filled with love anymore, they were filled with hatred and anger.