08: 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌.

Start from the beginning

"If you complain one more time, I might just end up cutting your dick off instead of these daisy roots, Draco Lucius Malfoy. Don't even try me."

"But Y/n --"

"Do you want to end up dickless?" asked Y/n, looking up from the daisy roots as she had a tight grasp on the knife.

"No."

"Then shut the fuck up."

"Yes ma'am"

Then, in fourth year, Draco and Y/n were paired up by Snape. When the two were getting ingredients for their assigned potion, Draco had accidentally reached into the wrong jar and pulled out a spider leg, causing him to scream and throw it at Y/n, who was trying to reach for the crocodile hearts.

"Ow!" said Y/n, dropping the crocodile heart on the floor. "What the fuck Draco?"

She reached up to her hair and felt how the leg was all tangled up in her hair.

"Y/n," said Daphne, coming over to where they were, Blaise following after her. "What happened?"

"Draco got fucking scared of a spider leg and threw it at at me, and now it's stuck in my hair."

Daphne turned to give Draco a stern look.

"What?" asked Draco. "Can you blame me? Those shit are scary."

"You're an idiot, mate." said Blaise, helping Y/n get the leg out.

Long story short, Snape took away twenty points from his own house due to Y/n being 'immature and not responsible enough.'

The platinum-blond haired boy rolled his eyes before muttering something about his father hearing about it.

Slughorn pulled out a piece of parchment from his robe's inside pocket and skimmed through it, "Let's see -- ah! Here we go. Starting off with Hermione Granger and Ernie Macmillian. Both of you will be making a Calming Draught, which will take thirty minutes to brew. So, I will give both of you an extra three days to write an essay on it. "

Both the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff stepped out from the small crowd and made their way towards a table near the front.

"Blaise Zabini and Ron Weasley. You will be making a Forgetfulness Potion, which will take up to forty-five minutes to an hour to brew. So, I will be giving the two of you an extra four days write an essay on it."

Ron scowled before making his way towards another empty table, Blaise following him.

"Draco Malfoy and Daphne Greengrass. You will be making Polyjuice Potion, which will take about a month. The pair of you will have that whole month to brew the potion and while you wait, you can write the essay on it."

Y/n glanced enviously as the two Slytherins gave each other a high-five. The only people left were her, Harry, Terry, Michael, and the two other Ravenclaws Y/n did not know the names of. She wished that she gets paired up with anyone but Harry. Unfortunately, the whole universe was against her.

"Y/n Lovewright and Harry Potter. You will be making Amortentia, which will take about nine days to brew."

Both of their heads shot up, "WHAT!?" said Y/n and Harry in unison.

"But, Professor, I can't -- she can't -- we can't -- but --"

"I agree with whatever he's trying to say."

Harry glared at her before turning back to Slughorn. "Surely you can change our partners, right, Professor?"

The potions professor shook his head, "Sorry, Harry m'boy, but since the two of you are my top students in this class, I have to pair you up."