1hr later after the test I decided to cut school short and go home but first I went to Sam's , Sams  was the local corner store he was like the neighborhood dad anybody who didn't have a father in there life Sam was there for them including me when my dad passed.
"Hey how's it going kaylah" sam asked smiling.

"It's goin great Sam" I said I grabbed my stuff and put it on the counter for Sam to ring it up he rung it up handed me my bag and I left out .
As I walked out I heard a voice behind me from a group of boys .I rolled my eyes .

As I was walking my phone begin ringing I picked it up and it was keisha, keisha wasn't my friend or anything more like an associate but she kept telling everybody we were besties which I hated "Heey bitch" keisha said screaming in the phone. "Heey" I said.

"Come over let's hang let's have a drink" keisha said. "Ight I'll be on ma way" I said .

I didn't really wanna go over there with keisha but I didn't wanna be home either . I was at keisha house and I knocked on the door as I knocked keisha didn't open it Chris did. I know y'all probably wondering who Chris is chris was one of them niggas who kept a low profile.

But was real known people knew not to fuck with him he was real reckless. "Heey is keisha here"I said .

"Yea she up in ha room" Chris said as he smiled showing his pretty white teeth looking me up and down as he headed out the door into his car .

I walked into keisha living room sitting on her couch as she came down stairs with a bottle of Hennessy. "Heey girl"  

. "Heey I said".   "So me and a couple of Chris friends going to this club tonight I was wondering if you would like to come." Keisha said.

"Ion really like to party especially at no club around a lot of people" I said.
"Please keisha" said begging me.

"Ight I'll go but don't expect me to go all out" I said shaking my head" "purrrrr"keisha said excitedly.

"So what time this party start its 5:00 now the party starts at 7:00".
"ok let me go home and get dressed".

I said. Ok I'll pick uu up at 6:30 keisha said".
I headed out and made my way home getting dressed good thing Mona and Lisa were gone.

I got dressed and sat on my couch watching tv waiting for keisha to pull up since the time was now 6:00 I heard her beep her horn outside and got up and went to the car.

You look good girl but I think my outfit a lil better you look kinda bummy it's kinda ugly but it fits you I guess" "bitch I told yo ass I wasn't goin all out and if anything my shit look better then yours wtf you thought you was doing with that ugly ass outfit"I said .

"Girl I was jus playing damn take a joke"keisha said . We made our way to the party and it was packed I already knew I wasn't going to like it .

"Let's take pictures"keisha said. "Ok" take mines first"I said

 "Ok" take mines first"I said