𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

The Alps were surrounded by Mongols holding spears. Balgay had just asked for Osman to 'talk' so Cerkutay took him to Balgay

"Shhh! Tell your grasshoppers to give us some water as we are thirsty from beating you," Samsa Bey said to one of the Mongols.

"You will lick my boot, Turk! Then your thirst will go away" The Mogol spat

"We will see if you can talk like this when my sword is dancing in your heart!" Samsa Bey spat back. Bamsi bey Open his mouth to say something but was cut off by the sound of a horse. They all turned towards where the sound came from and saw-

"Gunduz'im, Dundar Bey, Ayla Kizim..." Bamsi Bey said in a low tone. The alps tried to fight off the Mongols to get to the three and help them but unfortunately, there were too many Mongols for them to escape.

"Gunduz'im, Kizim. How is the tribe?" Bamsi Bey asked

"The tribe is fine but we won't be able to live with this humiliation," Gunduz said

"I know Gunduz'im, I know..." 

"Bamsi Bey, Kardash'im nerde? Is he okay? Did they hurt him?" Ayla asked her voice filled with worry.

"Don't worry Kizim he's just talking to Balgay. He's fine" Bamsi Bey replied.

"Walk!" The blue-eyed commander yelled pulling the stings causing the three of us to stumble

∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵

"Either you will become my Sanjak Bey and rule the world with me or you die," Balgay said in a dangerous tone.

"Becoming Sanjak be is just letting you put a leash on me! I would rather die then rule the world with you!" Osman spat

"then you will die!" Balgay spat back in anger

"Either Freedom or Matrydom!" Osman said before attacking some of the Mongols. 

"KILL HIM!" Osman was Running out and killing the men. He was running on the rooftops so they couldn't catch up. When he saw his alps he went to help them and was successful. 

"My Bey they have our sister Ayla," Konur alp said looking at his Bey. 

"What? why would they take her?" Osman asked

"Maybe they know that she is Ertuğrul beys daughter," Boran said

"I doubt it. Maybe they just took her to interrogate but either way, we have to get her back." Osman said, "but first we have to get to the New Bazaar."

"Ayvallah, Bey'im," the Alps said in unison.

 ⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫⨫

Balgay had taken the rope attached to Gunduz's neck and tossed it over the chandelier and pulled on it making Dundar bey answer his questions. He made Ayla watch. She was in tears seeing her brother like this.  When Balgay was done he said 

"Dundar you will obey me! or else I will kill you and your family!" Gunduz and Ayla both told him to say No.

"Yes! okay! I will obey you just don't touch my family" Dundar bey said defeated

"Are you sure?" Balgay asked with a smirk on his face. He liked seeing the Turks in pain.

"Yes...yes I'm sure...I'm sure" 

"Good...Now you will go back to the tribe and tell this to everyone" Balgay said dismissing them.

The three of them mounted their horses and Ayla said

"I need to go find Osman."

"No you will come with Gunduz and me back to the tribe," Dundar said in anger. He was mad, Mad at Osman, Mad at Balgay, and now he's mad at Ayla.

"But-"

"No buts!"

"He's my brother! I just want to go see if he's alright!"

"Dundar bey, just let her go. She can take care of herself" Gunduz butted in. Dundar stayed quiet and Ayla decided she was gonna go even if he said 'No'. 

"I'm going then. See you both soon" Ayla said riding off, leaving them before anyone could say another word.

Ayla's POV

'If I was Osman where would I go?' I thought definitely not the Tribe and I doubt they would be in their cave. What if they stayed back in Sogut? No Osman isn't that dumb. Maybe the Bazaar. He could be there and Bala is there too so maybe he is there.

"yah!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Osman Bey you go! I will stay back to distract them!" I heard Konur alp say

"I will too!" I said and they all turned towards me in shock. I just nodded at Osman.

"Ok Abla just be safe please" Ayla smiled at him and they went away while Konour Kardesh and I stayed back fighting them.

"You!" I yelled at the blue-eyed Mongol

"I have a name you know!" He yelled back. I was going to say something back but saw Konour get knocked out from the corner of my eye.

"Konour! Kardesh!" I tried to run to him but got surrounded by Mongols. 

Well, what a great day! I thought. Becoming a captive two times in one day and on top of that getting captured by the same person. 

"Commander Kongar, Where should we bring them?" So that's his name. 

Kongar.

⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪

Hiiii. Thx sm for reading!! I hope you liked it! Stay safe and healthy.

I'm done for today so 

Peace ✌

- Hiba