Fred Weasley x Reader Insert

You were walking through the halls at Hogwarts. You were hanging out with your friends Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. " I can't believe all the homework Snape gave us." You said.
"I know! A twelve inch essay on the use of moonstones!" Said Ron.
"And on top of that," Harry said,"we have quidditch."
"Is that ALL you care about!" Said Hermione.
"No." Said Ron. then they started to bicker.
" Well I'm going to go to the library, (y/n)."
" Ok. See ya Harry!" You jogged to the Gryffindor common room. On the way there you ran into Fred. "Oh sorry Fred!"
"Oh (y/n)! Just the person I needed to talk to! I want you to meet me in the Room of Requirements at midnight."
What! Fred wanted to talk to me!Alone! And at midnight! He had been my crush for so long now. And now Ever since you had seen him at Platform 9 3/4. You quickly replied yes. You couldn't help but smile as you walked back to the common room. So at about 11:30 you started to get ready to meet Fred in the Room Of Requirements. You walked down to the seventh floor to get the room. As you come to the wall where the room is at, you paced it three times and thought " Let me go to the place where Fred is."  The door appeared. You entered it. You saw Fred who was sitting on what looked like a love seat. "Ah! (y/n) you came." Fred said cheerily.
" Of course I did! So what did you want to ask me?" You said.
"Oh.. yeah.. so (y/n), we are friends right?" Fred said a little quietly.
"Of course Fred. why wouldn't we be?" You asked a little curiously.
"Well.. it's just.. well.. I like you (y/n)." You were slightly taken back.
"W-what!"
"Here. Let me show you." Fred said while smirking. He suddenly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "See what I mean." He said after you two broke apart.
"Yeah. I do." You replied.
"So (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!" You yelled happily. This was the start of a great relationship!
                      *THE END*