She felt the warmth of a friend hold her as she spilt her tears onto his shoulder, he softly patted her back. That night had been similar, but instead of holding her Ryu had thought that she needed something totally different, something that would only ruin her even more.

"I'm never going through that again." She pleaded. Though she wasn't sure who she was trying to convince.

🏠
———

"Uhhh are you alright?" Ten asked as Winwin walked out of his room, looking like an absolute mess as the bags under his eyes look more evident then usual, not only that, they were way more puffy then they should be.

"Don't even ask, I just had the worst night ever." He groaned, throwing himself on the couch as his eyes threaten to close once more.

"Did you even sleep?" Kun asked passing him a glass of water.

"Eventually." He answered before taking a sip of the water.

"Were you crying?" Ten asked as he examined Winwin's face, placing his hands on his cheeks as he moves Winwin's face around.

"I don't know." Winwin swiped Ten's hands away. "Geez put a shirt on." Winwin had no idea why he had cried, but he felt so hurt over nothing yet it somehow felt so real.

"There is no need for one." Ten shrugged. "Is something bothering you?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah the fact that you won't put a shirt on. The first thing I saw today did not have to be your abs."

"I'm asking out of genuine concern man." Ten sighed, shaking his head. Winwin was just too tired to actually function.

"You looked fine last night." Kun pointed out.

"Yeah that's the thing!! I am fine, really, I feel complete okay. I don't know why I was crying." Winwin explained, Kun's face softening as he began to realise.

"Ah it wasn't you who was crying." Kun said as Winwin squinted his eyes up at him, confusion written all over his fatigued face. "You should probably check up on Haneul."

"Huh?" Ten spoke, looking just as confused as Winwin.

"Is this some soulmate connection thingy?" Winwin asked as Ten released a loud gasp before clasping a hand over his mouth.

"Yes. It's one of those things where if you guys aren't that close, physically or emotionally, you feel each other's emotions really strongly. Whether that be happiness or sadness. But that also means if she cries you cry, vice versa." Kun explained as Winwin nodded, understanding that things aren't going to be straight forward anymore. He felt terrible last night, thinking about how Haneul was the one who was the source, the one feeling those emotions in full force made him feel so bad for her, knowing that she is going through so much pain. He turned his attention to the jacket that hung on the coat hanger near the door, realising that it was his turn to return the favour. He can hold off his plans of making her hate him for a while.

"Wait but seriously, what?!" Ten exclaimed.

ehhh kind of a boring chapter but also pretty important

also i'm adding a lot of references to future parts of this series in this book, they'll make sense soon ;) but speaking of which i have literally thought of so many new parts of this series and i'm thinking of publishing the next part once i get to half way of this story because i wrote this halfway through soulmate.
but um let me know which members you guys wanna see next when it comes to this whole soulmate thing lol.

anyways !! have a great day 💕💕 (don't forget to vote and comment)