"Nope, you should find yourself a boyfriend to do that with." Yoonbin answered, giving her a grin. Haneul lets out a groan as she lays on the floor, throwing a pillow at his direction. It missed completely, but he got the message. "Seriously, when was the last time you dated?"

"Says you, I don't think you've dated anyone since I've known you." She snaps back. It was actually an attempt to avoid the question. "You waiting for your soulmate or something?"

"I have so much more to worry about than dating. But I guess I wouldn't mind my soulmate coming along. I really want to know what she's like." Yoonbin said as his cat jumps onto the table, pushing Haneul's glasses off the table before making herself comfortable on Haneul's psych notes.

"They probably love cats, I mean considering the tattoo." Haneul trying her best to get Prada off of her notes without using force. The cat sprawls herself even more as Haneul slumps her shoulders, loosing motivation to study anyways. Yoonbin lets out a laugh before picking Prada up, placing her on his lap as he runs his hand through her fur.

"I hope she does." Yoonbin commented. "Would yours like snow or something?"

"Probably." She shrugged as she remembered he conversation she had with Winwin just a few hours ago. "I hope find a soulmate that actually wants to be your soulmate." She sighs.

"Same with you, but I wish whoever it is good luck, having to deal with your plant obsession and all." Yoonbin teased as another pillow flew his way, making Prada run away in surprise.

"I hope your soulmate is allergic to cats." She hissed.

"That'll be a nightmare." He shook his head as Haneul's phone began to ring, an unknown number showing up on screen. Reluctantly, she picks it up, bringing it up to her ear.

"Hello?" She spoke warily. "Who is this?"

"Haneul." The voice stated, Haneul recognising it immediately. Sighing, she stood up, walking away from the living room, Yoonbin eyeing her as she does so. He's definitely been suspicious of her recently. Ever since the day she slept in the shop, he's been giving her strange looks, but she respects that he doesn't question her.

"Tell me what you want before you get blocked." She snapped. Ryu's mocking laugh replied to her, making her feel sick.

"Calm down dear, I was just calling to check up on you. I'm sure you've read that article about you, and I wanted to congratulate you for it. They seem to love the idea of us, don't you think?" He voiced. Every time he spoke it would dig a hole into Haneul's head which resurfaced memories she tried to forget. She swallowed, glad that he couldn't see the look on her face.

"I should probably change my number." She said, not giving him the pleasure of a reply.

"Hm. Well I actually called you to tell you that the China-Korea relations dinner is on Thursday, and as you probably know your family is very much involved. I was asked to escort you myself."

"Sure whatever. Email me the details or something. Don't call me ever again." She hung up quickly, she could no longer handle talking to him. The words 'escort you myself' replayed itself to her as the idea of being in a car with Ryu rushing into her head. She threw her phone to the side. It was the action of being in his car, with him.

That was where it had happened. Where he ruined her life forever.

Haneul could feel the joy of her normal life slip away as she leaned against the wall, slowly sliding down. She hugged her knees into her chest as her thoughts could only fill with the night that burned itself back into her head. The ghost of his hands running itself over her as air rushes itself in and out of her lungs. The words that she struggled to say yet it seemed he struggled even more to understand. When someone she had trusted, someone who she thought shared her pain was instead the one giving her  pain, breaking her and her heart so easily in one go. The tears prickle at her eyes as she buried her head in her hands, begging her mind to stop.