''I'm good, you?'' I ask

''I'm good too. Here, I brought you this.'' He says and hands me a Star Wars LEGO set.

''Thanks.'' I grin at him and hug him again.

When I sit back on the couch, my dad hands me a small, black box. ''This is from your mom and me.''

I open the box and I'm surprised to find a remote car key, laying there. It has 4 circles on it, simbolizing Audi.

I look up at my parents, in shock ''You're kidding, right?''

''Nope.'' my dad replies, popping the 'p'. I can see a smirk plastered across his face.

''I don't even have a license.'' I say.

''Well, time to get one.'' he replies.

I jump up and hug my parents, tightly. ''Thank you.'' I mumble into my dad's shirt.

''You're welcome. I have another gift for you, but I'll leave that for later.'' he says, chuckling.

I nod and let go of the hug, smiling.

''I'll give you my gift later, in private.'' I hear Wanda say. I look at her and nod.

''Oooooooh. Someone will be having a good night.'' Clint teases and I feel my face become red. I look at Wanda and see her, rolling her eyes. Although, I did see her cheeks turn slightly red.

''Shut up.'' I mumble.

''Before this argument goes any further, why don't we watch a movie?'' Steve suggests and everyone agrees.

''What are we watching?'' Bucky asks.

''Why don't we let the birthday boy pick?'' Bruce recommends and ruffles my hair.

Everyone looks at me, waiting for a suggestion. I think for a few seconds. ''Baby Driver.''

''Hell, yeah!'' Sam exclaims, pumping his fist in the air. ''I always knew, you had a great taste in movies.''

We all go to one of the couches and sit down. Bruce sits with Nat on one end of the couch and my parents on the other. Clint and Sam sit in the middle.

The rest of us grab a bunch of pillows and blankets and settle on the floor. Steve and Bucky sit in front of Bruce and Nat, while Wanda and I get comfortable in front of my parents.

Wanda lays her head on my shoulder and I grab her hand. Everyone else is in the room, so we can't really sit like we usually do.

My dad puts on the movie and soon I feel my mom starting to run her hand through my hair. I smile and lean in her touch.

----

The movie's end credits show up and Friday automatically turns on the lights. A few groans are heard, because of the sudden brightness in the room.

"Well, what do you want to do now, Birthday Boy?" my dad asks, already knowing the answer.

"I think you have a pretty good idea." I reply, grinning. I look up to him and see a smirk plastered across his face.

"Alright, alright. Let's go, it's in the garage." My dad says as he stands up, taking my mom with him.

"Where're we going?" Clint asks, standing up.

"To the garage." My dad replies and chuckles at my excited-ness.

I stand up and Wanda pulls herself up with my help.

We follow my parents to the elevator and everyone else quickly gets up to follow us.

When the elevator starts moving down I pull out the car keys and start examining them.