3| No more blue - Oneshot

Comenzar desde el principio

Ghostbur frowned, a new thought entering his mind.

If you felt the same...

"Y/n?"

They turned to face him, the smile still gracing their face. "Hm?"

...Was it for him, or for Alivebur?

"Did you... Did you hate Alivebur?" 

Y/n raised their eyebrows at the sudden question. "No, I liked him too much to hate him."

"Then," Ghostbur started before they could speak again. "Do you hate me?..."

Y/n's smile fell, a concerned frown replacing it. "No, of course not. What makes you say that?"

"Because," He started, eyes starting to get misty. "I'm not Alivebur."

Ghostbur's throat constricted, eyebrows furrowed and fists clenched. "I don't remember anything. I don't remember what I did, I don't remember who I was, I don't remember you." He shakily inhaled. "I'm not him anymore. How can you still like me?"

"Ghosbur..."

He blinked away his tears, a slight burning sensation trailed down his cheeks to his chin, as he looked down, refusing to meet Y/n's eyes. 

But then he felt warm hands cupping his cheeks, and they gently made him look up to their owner.

"Ghostbur, I don't hate you," Y/n ran their thumb gently drying his tears. "I would never hate you. I love you."

"But-" 

"It doesn't matter that you forgot me, you still love me, don't you?"

"Yes," he said without hesitation "I do."

Y/n smiled

"Then it doesn't matter that you forgot. You still love me and I still love you. Not even death can get rid of how much I cherish you."

They touched their forehead to his, both closed their eyes.

"I love you, Will."

Ghostbur smiled, warmth flooding his body once more.

"I love you too"

"Tommy, you lied! You said I'd be okay!" 

Ghostbur looked to the boy on the other side of the lava, fear etched in his face.