"Oh you're right! It's best if we don't get caught though." said Adrian as they both ran out of the entrance seeing Emilia and Y/n running down to the forest. Miles and Adrian threw their hoods up and ran down after them, seeing the giant carriage from beauxbaton and Hagrid's hut.

   "Look there goes Charlie." whispered Miles seeing Charlie hug Emilia and Y/n. Miles and Adrian looked at each other as they entered the forest.

   ———

  "Y/n hi! I didn't know Emilia was bringing you!" said Charlie hugging the girls. Emilia gave her a look and smiled back up at Charlie.

   "I hope it's not a problem? I just didn't want to leave so far away from the castle alone." said Emilia as Y/n smiled and nodded. Charlie give them a smile and started walking in the forest.

   "Oh no! It's not a problem at all, just hope you don't tell the champions about what they have to deal with for their first task." said Charlie as the girls looked back at each other following him into the dark forest.

   "Is it dragons ? Is that why you're here?" said Y/n as Charlie looked back at her. Emilia heard cracking noise behind her as she turned around, only to see nothing but darkness.

   "Yeah, thought it'll be cool to show Emilia the one she has behind her ear." said Charlie as Emilia smiled. Y/n chuckled and look at her friend. "They're all stunned so no need to worry."

   "You won't get in trouble for taking us out here? I mean its all set up with the Ministry isn't it?" said Emilia as Charlie turned over to look at her. Y/n turned around and moved her light to look to see if there was something behind her. Adrian and Miles quickly hide behind a tree, staying out of sight.

   "Not if we don't get caught, i'm sure you two can easily find your way back into the castle without getting caught, no aurors are out right now either." said Charlie getting looks from the girls. He chuckled and lead them further in the forest, when they finally arrived to see the stunned dragons in cages.

  "Woah!" said the girls in amazement. Charlie smiled and showed the girls around each dragon. Emilia saw something from the corner of her eye and sighed already knowing who was there. She looked at Y/n and whispered to her. Emilia pulled out her wand and casted 'Levicorpus'. The boys came floating by their ankles pulling their cloaks over their faces.

   "What did I tell you! Was I not specific enough when I said you couldn't come!!?" said Emilia dropping the boys. They quickly got up and looked at the dragons.

   "You two are so nosy." said Y/n grinning as Adrian fixed his cloak. Miles was staring at Charlie and Emilia until Charlie said something.

"You should've brought them with, I'm sure they'll be interested in seeing a dragon up close." said Charlie clueless as Emilia turned to look at him. Y/n chuckled as Adrian and Miles stood up straight.

"You see E, you should've brought us with you. Now.., No way! Is that a Hungarian Horntail?" said Adrian walking over the dragon, staring in amazement. Y/n smiled watching him geek over a dragon.

"Yeah, pretty nasty thing it is. It can shoot fire at a range of forty feet, while the others do twenty. We originally gave them sleeping draught on the way over here, thought it would be better for them to wake up in the dark and quiet but it wasn't such a good idea.. they were a bit mad, took us a while to stun them." said Charlie as Emilia walked around the dragon. Miles stayed back and observed while Adrian and Y/n were in awe.

"They don't have to kill the dragons do they?" said Emilia walking back to Charlie.

   "Thats barbaric! They wouldn't do that, would they?" said Y/n as Charlie smiled and shook his head no. He looked down at his watch and face the others again.

Rewrite the stars (AdrianPucey X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara