Chapter One

You had been "partners in crime" with Mahito for two years now.  Since you two were around each other constantly, you had no secrets.  Well, except for one.  You had been in love with him from the moment you met.

Shit! You thought to yourself.  Mahito had gone off to meet with Getou and you had neglected to tidy up your hideout like he had requested.  There wasn't a whole lot of space to clean up, thankfully, since your "hideout" consisted of two beds, a large rug (stolen of course), a small TV (also stolen), a leather couch facing the concrete wall (not stolen, but found on the side of the road), and the other three "walls" made out of tarps strung from the opposite wall to the concrete floor.  You two lived in the underground labyrinth of tunnels, and only had one real wall in your hideout.  Unfortunately for you, there were clothes and assorted junk scattered everywhere.

You quickly rolled off your bed and started hustling to get everything picked up, not wanting to disappoint Mahito.  With a bundle of clothes in your arms, you made your way over to the concrete wall and dumped the load into your dirty clothes bin.

You then bent over to grab the handles of the bin, but froze when you felt a presence behind you.

"Why isn't this cleaned up?" Fuck. 

You didn't dare move.  You were stuck in an awkward position between Mahito and the wall.

"Y/N?" his voice was smooth, but intimidating.

"I'm sorry!!" you yelped, "I-I was sleeping, so I guess it just slipped my mind." As you started to stand up straight, a firm hand moved to the back of your neck.

"Who told you that you could move?"Mahito sneered, obviously enjoying toying with you.

"S-sorry." you sputtered, your face becoming hot.  He was so close, closer than he'd ever been, and your face reddened deeper when you felt something poking your butt.  "...Mahito?"

"Mmmm?" his voice sent a shiver down your spine.

"Uh..." you bit your lip.

He slowly pressed himself against you.  "If you have something to say," he bent down so his lips just barely brushed your ear, "say it."

"What's that..." you paused nervously.

"Yes?" Mahito hissed, impatient.

"...Poking against my thigh?" you turned your head so you could see his face out of the corner of your eye.

Before you knew it, you were being pinned against the wall by Mahito's full body, and he firmly gripped your wrists behind your back.

"Wanna guess?" he snarled against your neck.

Caught by surprise, you started to stutter, "I-uh...I.."

Then, your wrists were let free and Mahito had backed up, allowing you to turn around.  Much to your surprise, he was doubled over, laughing.

"What??" you demanded, embarrassed.

He then pulled a tiny transfigured human out of his pocket and waved it around.  "What did you think it was?" he chuckled, wiping away a tear.  Your face flushed beet red and you looked at the floor.  "I gotta admit," Mahito stood up gradually, "seeing you bent over as soon as I got back wasn't the worst thing to be greeted with." He smirked as your jaw dropped.

"You jerk!!" you pouted, cuffing him on the shoulder.  You then crossed your arms and turned away from him.  He laughed again and hugged you from behind, the smell of vanilla and a trace of smoke flooding your senses.  He rested his chin on your shoulder and twirled a strand of your hair around his finger.

"Awh, will you ever forgive me?" Now it was his turn to pout.  You rolled your eyes and smiled.  You turned around to face him.

"I don't know.  You have to prove that you're really sorry." You figured that it was now your turn to toy with him.

The surprised look on his face was adorable.  It faded quickly though, and was replaced with a smirk.  "What do you propose I do?" He stood back and folded his arms, looking you up and down hungrily.

Blushing, you realized that you were wearing booty shorts and a tight tank top.  It was the only clean outfit you had!  But you decided to play along.  You liked where this was headed.