"Sinasagot mo ako?!" sigaw nito, making my eyes twitch a bit.

"Papa, calm down." biglang singit ni Naycie. Naglakad siya papalapit rito at pinakalma ito. I sat down with my violin, wearing a deadpan face. "Kailangan mo kumalma, hindi daw p'wede stress sa iyo." Naycie looked at me with piercing eyes. I averted her gaze with an eye roll.

Just great. Now I'm the bad guy.

"Get her out of my sight." bulong nito na nagpakulo ng dugo ko. Magsama sila ng maldita niyang anak.

"Why would I leave? I came here to practice, whether you like it or not. Your comfort is the least of my concern." I seriously muttered and looked at Mister Lee meaningfully. He took the hint and took over.

"Uh Sir Beltran, you may step outside for a bit to calm down po. I'll handle the orchestra for a while," he nodded to Naycie when she answered him with a nod too. Inalalayan niya ang kanyang ama papalabas at marahang tumakbo sa amin pabalik.

She held her violin as the practice started with ease. Mister Lee became the conductor for a short while Mr. Beltran was calming down outside. I don't have a single drop of guilt. He could've just let me join the orchestra without shaming and shouting at me like that. That was never necessary.

A few minutes of rehearsing came by when Mr. Beltran entered the room without throwing a single glance at me. Good. That will be better. He isn't that bad after all.

Pagkatapos ng rehearsal ay dumeretso ako papunta sa aming room upang kunin ang mga gamit na iuuwi ko sa bahay. Sa bahay na kasama si Mama.

A few moments passed when I received a text from Penelope:

Oii! Di ako makakasabay ngayon, something came up. Catch u on Mon? Safe trip pag-uwi ng QC mah fren.

I dropped by sa dorm and fixed my things. Sorting what I should bring back home to Quezon. After fixing my things I put my hair up to a bun, wore my glasses and changed to a casual outfit before stepping outside and locking our door. Pen has her own key so I have nothing to worry about.

A few moments passed by and I was sitting by the window of a bus to home. I got my phone and navigated it to Spotify to play some tunes.

Rain started drizzling outside the window. I shivered at the cold breeze of the air con.

I listened to Brahms Violin Concerto once again. It is one of my repertoires meaning I could actually play as the soloist of the orchestra. But I can't play it as good as Naycie does. That girl must've been a prodigy. She has the face and the charm of a soloist. I heard she started violin at the age of four. I started when I was six.

After eleven--or twelve years of violin I don't think I have reached my full potential yet. I was just a normal violinist, there was nothing special about me. Compared to Naycie, I am the average one. But I want to change that.

My eyes flickered when I remembered something vividly. Juilliard. I smirked.

It was a nice bus trip to home unfortunately I drifted to sleep while on the way and ended up almost passing the bus stop. Kailangan ko pang sumakay ng traysikel bago pa ako makarating sa aking paparoonan.

But then I decided to drop by a mall and buy a few rosins because I was short on them.

I nodded to the security officer as gently I removed my hood, revealing my bun as few strands of hair slowly drop glided down my cheeks. I adjusted my glasses before plugging in my earphones.