Harry shook his head. "Tell me what you were staring at," he repeated, ignoring my outburst.

"I was staring at you, obviously. I was just thinking about how-how you can change so quickly."

Harry was suddenly in my personal bubble again. this time however, he pushed me back against the elevator door. I gasped at the sudden contact, shutting my eyes tightly when his fingers brushed against my cheek. "And you don't like this side of me?" He asked quietly. "You prefer the timid version?"

"What kind of a question is that?" I asked tightly. I pushed against him to move away, but he held me tighter.

"One I would like the answer too," he admitted, annoyance slipping into his voice. The smell of Harry's cologne mixed with sweat, swirled around me, drowning me in the scent.

"The timid version didn't hold me at gun point for something that any other person would of done in my position, so no, I do not like this version of you," I muttered.
I pressed myself further into the elevator door, trying my best to get just a little bit of space between myself and Harry's hard body. It didn't work though, any distance I tried to take, Harry's body took over it. Demanding that there was no space between us.

I tilted my head up to meet his curious eyes, doing my best to show him that I wasn't intimidated even though my heart was beating against my chest like a drum. I kept my eyes on him as Harry's fingers began to move across my body. He didn't once break eye contact as they moved underneath my jumper, his fingers lightly brushing against my stomach before he removed them. He then reached out to glide them along my neck, pausing for a moment to feel my pulse. A smirk played at his lips as he felt my rattling heart. Finally, he rested his thumb on my lips and sighed deeply.

His other hand suddenly came into contact with my hip, his hand pushing underneath my sweats to feel my bare skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps. We stood there for god knows how long, his left hand on my hip, his other hand on my face with his thumb resting on my lip, just staring at one another. I felt as if I was paralysed, but the scary thing was, I didn't know what was holding me there. There were two types of fears I felt. One was the fear for my life, Harry's unpredictability. The fact he had two drastically different sides to him - and the fear I had over how my body reacted to him. My mind was screaming to get away from his touch, and yet, my body demanded that I stayed. How I can be held at gun point, but still want to be touched by this lunatic was driving me mad.

"You want to know something I find really interesting?" Harry whispered, breaking me from my small daze. I blinked rapidly, just as his thumb began to rub my bottom lip.

"W-what?" I asked, though I barely heard it myself.

Harry's lips twitched in amusement. "Did you know fifty percentage of human communication is within non-verbal communication?"

"N-no," I managed to get out, though I didn't think Harry was looking for an answer. His finger continued to rub against my bottom lip, his other hand was now rubbing small circles with his fingers. I wanted to getaway, I really did, but there was something about his touch that was making me want to dive head first into it. His touch was as intoxicating as his smell and his eyes, and I had a feeling he knew that it was doing something crazy to my head.

Harry nodded and I watched as his eyes darkened  while he watched me react to his touch. "And you know what I'm seeing right now, little Spice?"

His hand moved from my lips, down to my neck. I chocked on my breath as his fingers wrapped around it. He held his hand there, not too hard, but enough for me to feel the pressure of it. I stared at him wide eye, and he grinned down at me.