Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐

Start bij het begin

Without thinking I held my wrist to her face. She glanced up and looked at my serious face. She shook her head, "no, you're barely producing enough blood for yourself,"

"Just drink. I'll be fine,"

She shook her head. "I can't, Jason. You'll pass out,"

"And?"

"And I can't have that,"

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked right into her upturned eyes, "Kin... I want to give you all I have, all of it. Please accept my blood because I don't know how I'd be able to cope in here seeing you look like this. So, I'd rather be passed out than live to see you in this condition,"

She didn't speak. This silence surrounded them in the dark. She nodded her head. "Okay, Jason,"

She sunk her teeth into my skin, mine was slightly harder. She bit into it like she would an apple, and his blood took longer to reach her tongue like she was sucking water from a hosepipe attached to a closed tap.

But once she got a taste of my blood, she had to admit that it was the most delicious blood she has ever tasted. It had at least remind her of honey, being dead made my blood thicker and it also was packed with a sweet flavour. My blood is darker than normal blood and packed with great-tasting nutrients. It was everything she needed right now. I eat healthily, and even that could be tasted in my blood, so in other words, my blood wasn't contaminated by any toxins.

And just like she predicted I passed out, even if she were to suck up all his blood I still wouldn't die. That much she knew, but that didn't mean that she sucked him dry. She still left some in there so that I can restore a tad bit quicker.

We had no idea how long we'd be in here and I need to wake up because she's going to need a friend.

Narrated by Kin
I was feeling much stronger when Mrs Aliye came into the hidden room. She just stood there and four men wearing green jumpsuits followed her. They are her henchmen. Get a few of those and suddenly you're a villain. I glanced over at Jason, he was still passed out and I need him awake with me now.
Mrs Aliye told me that all we need now is to be moved, she's been waiting on Jason. I was so terrified when I heard that, Jason isn't even creature enough for him to go through what I'm going through.

I looked back at the men before me. They didn't speak and came straight to do what they came for. One untied me while the others picked Jason up. They took the two of us and threw us in the back of a white van. Mrs Aliye covered the van with magic to conceal us and they started driving.

They drove for three hours when suddenly the van tumbled. Our bodies flew around in the back, my hands were bonded which was the worse because I couldn't hold onto anything and bounced about with zero control. The van stopped rolling, first thing I did was crawl over to Jason and placed my head on his chest to try and hear if he's still alive.

A blast had me springing up and the door was opened. The van laid on its side which made it a bit harder for me to see outside at first, I saw the men in green fighting against other witches. It scared her not knowing what's happening. "Jason! Wake up! Jason... maybe we can escape,"

But that wasn't enough to wake him. I tried shaking him and called his name again but it made no difference. They fought for about ten minutes when everything went silent.

Then a man wearing a white doctor's coat peered his head through the back wearing a big smile. "Hello, Vreemde-Kin. My name is Doctor Webster. I came along because I just had to see you first. I'm huge fans of both you and Jason, and with your DNA, I'll become wealthy creating metahumans and selling them,"