New day more embarrassment.

Context: it's the next day, and your roommate Mikayla wants to know more.

You wake up with no sunlight today, you sit up in bed and move your head to look out the window. It's cloudy, you get out of bed and put on some clothes. The house feels Erie and cold, you don't like it. You run downstairs and you shiver, the sound of sizzling fills your ears. You look into the kitchen to find Mikayla cooking toast, Sara is still sleeping surprisingly. "So who was that guy you where sitting with." Mikayla says smirking. "I- who are you talking about?" You ask acting oblivious, she walks over to you and pulls out her phone. She shows you a picture of Floris and you sleeping on the bench. "So Floris did sleep" you say in your mind. "Um- that uh- he's a friend." You say looking out the window. "Oh really, a friend?"  Mikayla says with her eyebrows raised. "Yes he's a friend nothing more." You say snappy. 

Sara comes downstairs, "I hear fighting why are you guys fighting?" Sara says while yawning. "Were not fighting, just tell Mikayla to stop snooping in my business!" You say mad, "well stop cuddling on bench's in public!" Mikayla says looking back at you."you better on post those on instagram or whatever." You say as you step closer to Mikayla. She pauses "please just tell me who he is y/n, I want you to know that We're ok to talk to about anything." Mikayla says sitting down on the couch letting down her guard. "Well I know that but, he truly is a friend, even though I may like him just a little bit. He-he's still a friend." You say scratching your arm. Sara comes over to you and hugs you, you push away a little bit. The smoke alarm goes off, you guys look at the kitchen realizing that the eggs had burned. Mikayla runs over and turns the stove off, the eggs weren't on fire but they where close. "Oh and uh- that guy that you saw Mikayla, he's coming over tomorrow. And I need help cleaning the house." You say playing with your nails. "Okay let's get on that then." She insists. "Ok let's get cleaning." You say standing up.