"Forget the head. I'm going to bury you entirely!" he growled.

"Only if you can!" I sang happily.

It was getting harder to keep running because of the sand, so I quickly escaped in the only safe place I knew. The sea.

As soon as I was in the water, I turned around and grinned happily. Tyler was glaring daggers at me from the shore, looking menacing and terribly hot. If only I could get him into the water...

"Come back here Alice!" he yelled, making other people look in his direction. Ha, as if he'd care about the attention he's attracting.

"Don't wanna," I answered him.

"Come on Tyler, you should really try getting in the water, it feels real nice," Naomi said next to me. Since when did she...?

West scoffed, standing next to Tyler with hands on his hips. "You're just hiding from me Naomi. Get out of the water. I already told you that you look great in that bikini."

"Sh-shut up!"

Seriously, having the two brothers stand next to each other in all their half-naked glory can be too much for the public. Some were already starting to recognize West from all his rare photoshoots. The magazine came out the other day and West bought a copy because Naomi was in the cover. Naomi was too embarrassed to even look at it.

"Unlike Tyler here, I'm not afraid of water, kitten~" he said scarily. He suddenly went in the water and was now making his way toward us.

"Get Alice too!" Tyler called out to his brother.

"Sorry bro, Alice is your problem. Naomi is already a handful," West said.

"Eeep!" Naomi began desperately swimming away.

"But it's just Naomi!" Tyler said. "She should be easy!"

West glanced with a wicked grin, "Oh she is anything but easy." With that, he disappeared into the water and I heard a scream from somewhere behind me. "Come back here Kitten! Or else I'll strip you in the water!"

"You wouldn't!" she screamed.

"Try me!"

I envy them...

And then out of the blue, something hit me square in the face. "Argh..." I looked down to see a toy shovel floating in the water. Looking back at Tyler, I saw him grinning victoriously. "Gotcha~" he said.

I frowned, then resumed grinning. "You still haven't caught me sweetheart~"

He glared at me and then linked his hands behind his back, looking so effortlessly sexy as he gave me a loop-sided grin, "Nah, hitting you is enough, darling. Now I'll let you have your fun. Alone. While I go spend time with my dear best friend, Evan."

"WHAT!?" I said. "You can't do that! Hey! Stop! No, come back here! You said you were going to bury me in the sand!"

"I gave up," he said as he kept going toward Evan.

"Don't give up just like that!"

"But I already did," he said happily.

"You suck!"

"I don't care~"

Gritting my teeth, I grumpily swam away. Dammit, he really knows how to piss me off. Fine, I'll just try having fun without him.

Easier said than done.

I ended up floating really far. But my body wasn't the only one wandering the sea, my thoughts had chosen a much different place to wander into. Being left alone always darkened my mood. It feels awful when I'm left alone. The silence has always been a constant companion to me, whether at home or in school... It's the only thing that keeps me company.