I stood my ground by the window because I wanted him come to me first.

The tension in the room rose when I heard the door slide open. I kept my eyes glued to the city below. My arms crossed as I tried to hide the desire that spread to my legs. I felt his gaze rake my body from head to toe. It seemed like hours before one of us spoke. The longer I stood there, my body filled with hunger and pain.

However, I remained rigid as my legs clenched with lust. He did not know that I needed this as much as he did. So, I focused on the dealers on the ground floor dart back and forth as their bags became lighter. He broke the silence. "So now you are interested in in my work," he growled from the door way.

Then I heard him step towards me. In the window's reflection he stood behind me, his arms crossed. We made eye contact through the glass and a smirk showed on his face. Then he leaned in behind my ear and whispered, "Remember, you may have won this battle but you will not win the war."

Then his left hand came around my throat as he began to stoke my jaw with his thumb. He gently tilted my head to the left and began to lay kisses on my exposed collarbone. My breath began to quicken and my legs felt weak as his body collided with mine.

His right hand met the black fabric of my dress as his finger tips traced the hem of my dress. I saw my breath fog up the window, inches from my face. My back began to arch back, crumbling beneath his touch. His fingers gently tickled up my dress and grazed my inner thigh. Then he began to trace the outline of my hipbone while he sucked on my neck. He was testing me. As soon has he felt the lace thong that hid beneath my dress he grabbed my hip and turned my body towards him. Face to face.

For the first time our eyes met. His pupils were dilated and his eyes searched my face. As soon as he saw the bruise along my cheek, his eyes filled with worry and he moves his hands to cup my face. I lowered my gaze and looked at his chest. His dress shirt was unbuttoned and I noticed he flipped his pendant over.

Before I could say anything he tiled my head up to meet his gaze. "Who did this to you," he demanded.

I couldn't tell him the truth or else they would face his wrath. So I replied, "I came here to get fucked, not fixed."

With that, his guard went back up immediately and our mouths collided. The dance was no longer gentle as our desires took over. I wrapped my leg around his hip and began to glide my hips into his. I felt his cock grind against my core, only separated by our clothes. He used his hand to support the leg that was around him until his hand began to push the fabric above my hips. Once he discovered the cherry red thong that hugged my hips, he paused to take in the view. Especially because, by the end of the night, he would owe me a new pair.

He already found my weak spots now he planned on breaking my boundaries.

In one movement he picked me up and I was straddling him with my back pressed up against the glass. He was face to face with my gold pendant which matched that one on his chest. For a second he stopped to remember what the small pieces of gold meant. The pendant had a small dragon embedded within it and the jeweler said, "Wear these and love will protect you during your journey."

How ironic. This was not love. This was war.

Then his eyes moved from my chest back to my face. Once our eyes collided, I can see the vulnerability beneath the surface. They pleaded with me. The two obsidian eyes gazed back at me saying, "This is not how it was meant to be."

In a flash he rips my pendant off and tosses it to the floor. Then his hand goes to the flimsy straps along my shoulders and he begins to take my breast in his mouth. His lips were warm and wet. They glide along my hardened nipple and lapse around my skin. The silk slid down my body, bunching up around my waist. The trail of kisses he left along his way burned with desire and desperation.

Then he stopped.

His face was near my waist and he looked up at me. He wanted my consent, for me to tell him that I wanted it. I looked down and traced my fingers along his jaw. I could feel him shiver underneath my fingers tips and his hands grip me harder. But held his ground and looked up at me, so I caved in.

Through my shallow breathing, I whispered, "Please."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, he held onto my legs and brought me over to his bed. My back hit his black coverlet with a soft thud and then I was looking up at him. His hands moved to his shirt and before I knew it I heard the jingle of his belt. His eyes raked my body and I saw him bite his bottom lip. Standing before me he asked, "Are you mine?"

I pushed myself up on the bed to look up at him and responded, "always."

Then he leaned over the edge of the bed and grabbed my hips. Pulling my to the edge of the bed where he got on his knees. And I felt his breath along my core before I felt his mouth.