A glance of doubt swept over Sky's face. "Likely story..."

"Gonna stand they're gawking?" She said beginning to walk, Sky took a look at the book in her grasp. He matched the pace at which she was walking. Which was an increase in rapidity to his normal walk.

"What you got there?" He asked, earning a side glance from Averie.

She shook her head. "Nothing to worry your pretty, little head about." She quipped him. Sky let a laugh escape his throat.

"So you think I'm pretty?"

"No, I think that you think that you're pretty." She used a matter-of-fact tone, not realising the boy grab and snatch the book away from her hands. "Sky..." Her voice warned him.

He flipped around the book to the cover. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... I've gotta say... I prefer Goblet of Fire." His tone boyish in nature; taunting the girl with every word.

"Those words had better be truthful, because if you use that book's name in vain..." Sky chuckled at her words, handing the literature back into her possession.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

The couple continued to walk their way down to the entrance to Fairy Hall. Averie was lucky Sky wasn't an empath, he'd be able to feel her heart skip with her emotions as she walked alongside the specialist student. "I'll see you at the party." Sky was being himself, the constant nice guy.

"It's more like a tea party..." The blonde smiled down at her.

"Well... whatever you call it. See ya there." Averie smirked up to him. He began to head towards the Specialist Hall, leaving Averie to head into the other building on her own.

There was already a gathering in the courtyard area. The stone-constructed walls with arches skirted around the sides of the large area. Fairy lights strung up. "Averie!" The female voice called over from the buffet table. The brunette drifted over to her suite mates.

"Hiya..." She greeted the two girls around the table. One of which she had seen in the dorms but never got the chance to chat to.

Terra smiled at her. "Averie this is Musa." The girl with the space buns smiled, attempting to put on her headphones.

"Nice to meet you, Averie."

"Likewise, love." The girl stated, looking around her. Unconsciously searching for someone.

The girl wearing the duo of buns' irises diluted into a magenta-chromed tone. She analysed Averie's emotions, not wanting to announce them. Averie felt like she broke up a tense and awkward moment between them. She didn't need to be an empath to make it out. "I see that they're not packing any alcohol here..." The air fairy stated, "I'll see you girls later." She stated, leaving the roommates and their negative energy.

The girl regretted using her speed to place down her book in the dorm. It would have quenched her boredom, in an instant. So instead of reading, she was leant up against one of the arches surrounding the centre. "Waiting for someone?" A masculine voice sounded from behind her. It caused her to jump slightly.

Her eyes rolled simultaneously with his words. "You're actually a knob, you know that?" She giggled as a smile crept on his lips.

"Ditched the book, I see." They now faced each other in the arch, not close but not far away, either.

"I have a reputation to upkeep." The ultramarine of his eyes captivated her as she spoke; causing an uplift of her lips. As did the ochre of her own did with Sky.

"And what reputation would that be?" His neck craned.

"The smart, yet sassy geek." She stated, Sky had to prevent himself from laughing. "What are you laughing at, blondie? I am completely serious." Her tone playful.

"Nothing." Her eyes glared at him, they faded into the lilac shade again. "Seriously, it's nothing..."

Her arms folded over each other. "Likely story..." She mocked his phrase from earlier that day. Her eyes saw a vision of red hair put back into a ponytail. "Bloom?" Her voice called to the American girl, who looked at her.

"Sky? Can we talk?" She turned to look at the boy being called over by her blonde dormmate- the one she knew to be the Princess of Solaria. He shot Averie an apologetic look before he walked over to the heir to the throne reluctantly.

The brunette faced the redhead. "Not gonna stay at this... whatever you can call this..." Bloom cracked a smile, before shaking her head.

"Need to be anywhere that is the opposite of here." Averie laughed at her statement.

"It can get a bit crowded, can't it?" The English female stated. The room dulling down in volume. Averie could hear the conversation between Sky and the Princess.

"I'd hate to make you upset. I know what happens when your upset." Bloom and Averie alike peered to see the dramatics occur.

"Well... I hope you do the right thing." Stella said as if she were warning him, he eyes shot over to Averie and then back at Sky.

"I always do." His words final, as the glass of orange juice was passed back into the hand of the blonde female- his body making its way out of the display. He shot a glance at Averie, who was only a few feet away.

"See ya later, Ri." He stated, his eyes looking at back to the girl.

"Starting nicknames are we?" She pouted. "Can I call you, Ski, instead of Sky?"

"I'll see you later, Averie." He said before turning his body around to head somewhere away from Stella.

"See ya, Sky..." Averie muttered to herself, realising Bloom had left- she scavenged for anyone else that she knew in the hall.