4. Rock And A Hard Place

Start from the beginning

(Man, she's good)
"All right. Can we gather around?" Emily said. All the dancers gather around.
"Michelle is unreal. She is so good" Carly said.
"I think she's gonig to be in the front row, if not front and centre" Daniel said.
"Everyone, attention! I'm gonig to go run this by kate and Chris, get their opinion on it and see if they think it's fair" Emily said as her and Steph walk away.
"You know, I'm not really sure where I'm gonig to be placed in the dance. I know that I'm new here and that I have to earn my spot" Michelle said.
Emily and Steph walked into the office and Emily said "excuse me."
"Hey" Chris said. "Hey, how are you?" Kate asked them.
"I want the dancers to think that we're getting Kate and Chris' input for dance placements. But we're not" Emily said.
"Actually, what I came to talk to you about is there's a light... somewhere out there that's just done. It's completely gone out" Emily said while pointing on the studio. "Ok. Do you know which one it is?" Kate asked.
All the other dancers are talking about them pointing.
"I'm happy that Emily is gonig to Kate and Chris about the line placements, cos I know that it will be a fair decision and an unbiased decision" Michelle said.
"Got that Chris?" Late asked back in the office. "Yeah, safety is important" he replied. "Yeah, safety is 110% important" Emily agreed with him.
"I'm glad they came to me about the light bulb, although I've never seen then so concerned about the condition of the studio" kate said.
Emily and Steph come back into the studio and Emily says "all right everybody. Attention! I have in my hands out line positions. Back it up, and I'll tell you what they are. Stephanie, you're here."
"Me being in the front is no suprise, really, to me. I mean, I work hard and I'm a great dancer and I'm Emily's best friend" Steph said.
"Eldon" Emily says and grabs Eldon'shand and pulling him to his spot. "Chloe, back row beside Tiffany" she then added.
"I'm shocked. I thought I did a little better than the back row" Chloe says.
"I will be here. Carly, your next to me and Riley, you're in the front next to Carly" Emily said.
"Me in the front row? I get Carly but me.... no. Something's gonig on, because there's no way that that dance that I just did is front row material" Riley said.
"I put Carly in the front because she's my sister and shes a good dancer. And well Riley, she's in the front row because she's my sister. I'm gonig to give her a chance and honestly she deserves it. I know she's a good dancer and I know she'll work hard" Emily said.
"Michelle, you can stay where you are. Back row" Emily told Michelle.
"The fact that Michelle is in the back row really surprises me" James says.
"I know that I'm new here and that I have to earn my spot, so I guess it's ok that I'm in the back" Michelle says.
"All right, everybody. I'm going to need you to back it up, and all om looking for now is cleanliness in the arms. Just be sharp and be there, ok?" Emily says.
"I don't know what my sister is up to. I guess she's maybe a little jealous of Michelle. All I know is that me and Michelle should definitely be switched" Riley says.
All the dancers are practicing the dance Emily choreographed and Carly notices that Riley is messing up a bit.
"Being in the front row is throwing me off. I've never been in the front row before. I don't see anyone in front of me to, like, follow along with, so I'm trying to follow my sister Carly, who is beside me" Riley says.
Carly is trying to guide Riley along but it ain't helping. Emily also notices Riley ain't donig well being in the front row so when they move to the side Emily grabs Riley.
"I think Riley's really overwhelmed with being in the front row. It is her first time and I know that feeling, and I just want my sister to be ok" Emily said.
"What's gonig on? What gonig on?" Emily asks Riley. Riley tries to say what wrong but then Emily adds in "you're nervous to be in the front row? Oh I get it, I get it. When it was my turn up there, I was so nervous, Ry. Like, don't worry, ok? You'll get there."
"Well I, just..." Riley starts to say. "You want a break? Ok! No, no. No, we can give you a break" Emily inturups. "But..." Riley tries to explain again. "Riley, you're my sister. All right, let's take a break, everyone!" Emily says.
"Emily calling a break for me just shows that she's delusional. She doesn't see that I'm not getting the choreograph because I shouldn't be in the front row, Michelle should" Riley said.
"I think the break will allow Riley to calm down, collect herself, and then she'll be perfect" Emily says.
As all the other dancers leave, Riely starts to practice the dance. Carly turns back and walks to her sister and says "let me help." Riley looks up and see it's Carly then nods. They work on the dance together.