𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 🍫

Fuckin bokubae2007 requested this so 🎲 🎲 ✊🏽 also it's not proof read whoops I'm sorry

Kaminari had gotten a tongue piercing.

It was about a month ago, and it was healed all the way at it point. He got it because of a dare, but it looked good on him. It was the classic tongue piercing, and he loved to show it off.

But today he wanted to do something different. He thought of it when he was eating chips. He licked in-between his fingers, and the metal on his fingers felt... nice. And he wondered what else would make it feel nice.

So that led you to where you were now. Kaminari in between your legs and your legs on his shoulders. He was cautious when he first got the accessory. A tongue infection is not something he wanted to deal with. He had to make sure it healed all the way before he tried to do anything with it.

"You ready babes?" He asked as he rubbed your hip dips. You nodded, running your hand through his hair. He smiled at you before leaning in amd licking your folds. His piercing was cold against your body as it moved with him.

You moaned as his tongue moved. He licked around your folds and looked at you while you grabbed his hair. His mouth found your clit and started to suck on it. Two fingers slid inside you, making your back arch and your grip get tighter.

Kaminari liked it when you squirmed at his movements, when your breasts bounced when your back arched, when your mouth opened to moan, it was all so addicting to him.

He was already a master of eating you out. There was no doubt about it. But it was something about the piercing that made it better. It was cold in contrast to his warm tongue. For something so small, it sure did feel nice.

He continued to eat you out, his fingers sliding quickly and his mouth roughly sucking your clit. Your breath got scarce as you panted out his name. His fingers scissored inside you and your walls clenched around him. Your orgasm was approaching fast, and Kaminari would tell.

It took a couple more seconds before you came. His fingers slowed down, but still moved in and out of you as you covered them with your juices. He licked you up until you were clean, sucking his fingers before crawling next you on the bed.

Your breath calmed down as you looked at him, hands intertwining as your heart beat slowed. "Maybe it was a good thing you got that piercing." You let out a small chuckle at your your words. It was just to break the silence, even if it was for a moment.

You looked down his body, your eyes traveling down till they saw his very clear boner in his pants. "You didn't come baby." "I will. I'm just giving you time to calm down." You rolled your eyes at Kaminari's wink before sitting up and reaching for his belt buckle.

"What're you doing down there babes?" You shushed him before moving off of the bed and onto your knees. You pulled down his pants and boxers until his dick came out. It was hard and leaking, and he shivered when you reacted l traced along a prominent vein.

"Let me return the favor baby."

Ahaha first request DONE. I should make an update schedule so yall know when to expect stuff. This isn't long, but it takes a while to make 1k chapters everytime. But don't worry I still like doing the short stuff too.