𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm sorry..."

Before you could walk away, he grabs your wrist.

"No, it's fine."

The pinkette said before turning a shade of red. He releases your wrist and looks back to the scenery before him. The man had long pink hair that was neatly tied into a semi-ponytail at the back of his head, a black long sleeved shirt, matching with his long black pants and black boots. He also had a velvet red cape draped over his shoulders with a gold string that held it in place. He looked like an influential noble. You wearily approach the pinkette, a frown plastered on his porcelain face, holding a glass of red wine.

"You... Alright?"

Silence surrounds you as he looks blankly at the moon hanging over the both of you.

"Not really, I have a lot of things on my mind..."

The pinkette sighed before brushing a strand of hair behind his ear, taking a sip of the red liquid in the crystal clear wine glass.

"W-would you like to talk about it?"

The man immediately whips his head to look at you in confusion. As you realize what you've said, you quickly cover your mouth, hoping to not offend the noble in front of you. You look up as a smile crept onto the man's face as he began chuckling, his laughter sounding beautiful, like a whole band in symphony.

The both of you began to start chatting. Him talking about the books he's been reading for the past week, mainly mythology and history. Though, he was surprised by your greed for money.

"So, you'd really let me die if you could get your hands on a hundred thousand gold pieces? Really?"

The man said sarcastically.

"Well... I know money more personally. So it's an easy choice."

You reply.

"I've never seen someone who just speaks their mind like this in such a formal event, you must not be used to the atmosphere, huh?"

The pinkette questioned as he looks towards you.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"You don't always have to say sorry, it wasn't even your fault. It was nice having a breath of fresh air at these types of 'parties'."

The pinkette muttered. At that moment, you hear a bell being rung at the middle of the ballroom. The pinkette then drapes the velvet red cape over your shoulders.

"What- "

Your face gets tinted in the same shade of red as the cape as you glance towards the tall man.

"Uhm...Thanks for the talk. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Before you could protest, the pinkette immediately walks away, leaving you alone on the balcony. As you clutch the velvet cape close to your chest, you see the nobles all walk towards the middle of the ballroom. You quickly follow suit. There, you see The Empress clearing her throat. All eyes were on her.

"As you've all heard, the first prince, prince Technoblade, will finally get engaged."

As soon as she finishes her sentence, you see the same pinkette walk up to the Empress' side. As the Empress placed a hand on Technoblade's shoulder, realization hit you like a train, you just had an awkward conversation with the blood god himself, Technoblade. The man that just laughed, the man with a warm smile on his face, nothing like the ice cold heartless rumours that surrounded him.

Was that really Technoblade?

The nobles began clapping and cheering for the first prince's engagement. As silence began to take over the ballroom, the Empress began again.

"We will introduce her on a later date. For now, please enjoy the rest of your evening."

The nobles and guests applauded again. You felt a shiver down your spine. Your hands started trembling as you brought them up to start clapping. At that moment, you see the pinkette shot a sad expression at you before turning back to face the crowd.

Did he know?

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

-------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.