#10 {Paintball}

How did you two get here exactly?

"Hah! I still haven't gotten hit yet!"

*splash*

"I– unfair! I was still talking!"

Kenma had hit you with the small, red colored ball that you two used as bullets for your toy gun.

"Not my fault. We're now tied with
4 - 4." Kenma loaded his gun with more paint bullets.

As you can imagine, the apartment looked like a mess from all the colored bullets you've been firing at each other.

"Why are you laughing?" Kenma tilted his head, full of lighter colors of red from y/n's good aiming for a headshot.

"I love how you were complaining of not wanting to play Paintball with me earlier but now you're actually enjoying it." y/n giggled.

"Well obviously. I wanted to focus on my studies but you basically dragged me here to play." He walked away to put back the toy gun he had used and you followed.

"So, how are we gonna clean this all up?" you looked at the splattered paint on the walls, floors, and furnitures of your apartment.

"You do the living room and I'll clean in the kitchen." Kenma stated to which you nodded.

y/n went to the kitchen to grab the towels, passing kenma one on the way back.

Thus, you started wiping off the stains of light red around the walls. You had to go back and forth to the kitchen to wet the towel since the paint was smudging.

"Oh by the way, Kenma" y/n looked at the entrance of the kitchen which was just connected to the living room area. Kenma perked up from her call and peaked through the long, horizontal window, just beside the door that was separating the two rooms.

"Bokuto san had messaged me last night if we were gonna watch their match." you flipped the towel on the cleaner side and continued wiping.

"I might be streaming on that date so I don't know if I could make it." He continued cleaning.

"Bummer.. I wanted to see Shoyo kun play after hearing his explanation of his team's skills." you smiled, remembering the conversation you had with Hinata the other day.

"Then why don't you go alone?" He looks back at you.

"Well, my schedule is free on that day and I was thinking of buying a new camera with you." you lifted your arm to wipe the paint on your cheek with your sleeve.

"I can reschedule my stream but I won't be able to play video games with you since I'll be streaming twice for the miss of upload on that date." He explained and you smiled.

"Well, aren't we gonna buy more paint bullets?" You completely turned to him and gave him a toothy smile, then proceeding to widen your eyes when you heard him laugh.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?" you chuckled in between your sentence.

He pointed at his right cheek then onto your cheek, telling you the smudge of red paint on it. You quickly wiped it off and laughed along with him.

"You could've just told me about it than laugh like a maniac! You tease.." you smiled. It was rare for you to hear Kenma's laugh and it sounded very angelic to your ears.

"Message Bokuto back saying we'll be going there." He put down the towel and went upstairs.

"I'll be taking a shower now." He continued talking while walking upstairs.