『4』

Tommy with pink  Hair is beautiful, don't you think. This has nothing to do with the Chapter, I just wanted to show you☺️

This is happening a little later than the last Chapters.

Time skip a few Weeks

POV Tubbo
Tommy is gone fore a while and i wonder why he decided to join Dream. I mean I understand that the others were not really nice too him, but why did he had to leave me, without telling me.
I'm not mad at him I want to go away too but I just can't leave Wilbur. He's going to be more angry and insane.
After Tommy was not there anymore and Eret's Betray he just became very controlling and wants to know we're we are any Time, when we are outside of L' Manberg. I heard Wilbur talking to somebody on the Phone but I couldn't understand much what they were talking. He said something about Tommy and something about Family 'Is holding together' .

I got up and went to Wilbur's Office. I knocked and heard a quiet "Come in..." from inside. I slowly was opening the Door and walked inside. Wilbur was sitting in  his Chair looking out the large Window behind him.
"What do you want Tubbo?" Wil asked, turning in his Chair away from the Window, to Tubbo. " I want to ask of I can go outside L'Manberg fore a little bit? If I'm allowed to."

****************************
I'm back!
My problems are still not really away, but I have more motivation to write again.
So I try to Upload more and longer Chapters!

I'm already writing on the next Chapter!

Bye!