Related articles:

Son of the CEO of Naver at the Gushiken charity event!

Richest under 25 year olds in Korea (updated!)

Haneul's mouth fell open as she was left speechless by the article. She couldn't quite believe that it even existed. This is why she always tried to avoid the media, seeing what it did to her mother. She isn't worried about the article going viral, knowing that no one could care less about her. But what bothered her was the over content of the article. It pained her in a light she didn't want to be seen at in at all. The condescending way they talked about her, the lies. They obviously don't like her, and they wanted others to think the same way. As if she is simply a rich kid who only cares about money. She hated it so much. In frustration, she slams her laptop shut, surprising the busy students next to her.

Faking my death seems like the only good option at this point.

-------

Haneul pulled up in front of Yoonbin's house. She was going to be staying there for a night or two, at least until she's able to get the article out of her mind. He had no problem with it, the only thing he asked for was some drinks, which Haneul had completely forgotten. She decided to walk to the closest convenience store, taking a night stroll should be relaxing, but as a woman Haneul often gets paranoid. Luckily it was a Monday night, which gave Haneul some peace of mind, knowing people don't often go out drinking at these times.

She pulled her jacket tighter around her as she walked out of the store, plastic bag in hand. She got herself bottled coffee, knowing she'll have to stay up listening and going over Professor Lee's lecture since she had missed a large chunk of it. She walked a different way than the one she had came, this one passed Binnie Cha, which gives a nice view of the river that reflected the stunning city lights. There was no one in the empty street. Other than a figure sitting at a bench, staring into the river. A single dim street lamp hanging over his head, adding a spark to his glazed eyes. She knew very well who it was, she also knew he wouldn't want to see her, which is why she made her way towards the bench, taking a seat beside him. At first he gave her a surprised look, but as he realised who it was he eased back into his blank expression, turning his attention to the river once more. She looked at his side profile, taking in the way he watched the moon in the face of the water. As if he was searching for something within it.

"Will a picture stop you from staring?" He remarked, his eyes still locked on the water. Haneul smirked, not stopping.

"Does it bother you, soulmate?" She teased lightly, which seemed to get his attention as he's now looking at her with a raised brow.

"Don't call me that. I'd rather you stare at me than say that." He shook his head in disapproval.

"Oh okay." She respected that, it felt weird to say anyways. "So how was your day?"

"Fine until I saw you." He answered, Haneul letting out a scoff.

"You know, I kind of had some expectations from you after I realised you were my soulmate. You aren't as nice as I thought you would be."

"Yeah well you're just as annoying as I expected you to be." He snapped back, crossing his arms across his chest, in both defense and to conserve whatever warmth his body has. He was wearing a t-shirt and a thin zip up over, not enough to keep warm in the night temperature.

"Wow what a comeback." She commented as she pulled her jacket off, passing it to him. He looked between her and the jacket sceptically before shaking his head, denying the offer. "You're cold. Just take it. You can't risk getting sick, I heard you have a concert or something coming up." She said before he paused, considering it. Reluctantly, he took it, wrapping it around himself as he sighs at the sudden warmth the jacket offers. He fit it, which isn't exactly a surprise as Haneul had bought an oversized one with the purpose of it feeling like a hug. She looked tiny in it, but it fit him perfectly.