His hands moved around, in search of the magic potion. He found it and dipped two digits in the jar and glided these into Lan Zhan, curling and moving.

Lan Zhan came almost instantly; Wei Ying thought he would die – it was overwhelming, scary and breath-taking. Nothing, no amount of erotica he had read had prepared him for what was to come. It took all his cultivation practice to keep him steady as Lan Zhan climaxed. He coughed and choked. Eventually he swallowed a bit and spat a bit. He lifted himself and watched the gorgeous Lan Zhan convulsing in the throes of passion, clutching the sheets. It was a mesmerising sight. He had then laid by his side, waiting for the waves shaking Lan Zhan's body to wane.

"You were very naughty to me earlier Wei Ying! It's payback time now!"

"Lan Zhan, please stop! Spare me!"

"No way! I will mark you and do you... and when I am done, you will not be able to walk for days!"

"Lan Zhan..."

"How dare you use your magical fingers on me?" Lan Zhan grazed at his sides while kissing and nibbling his navel.

"Please, please, please, Lan Zhan!"

His hands stroke his thighs and Wei Ying groans.

"You wanted to play? Ok, two can play this game."

Lan Zhan went on teasing him, languorously, with his hands, his fingers, his lips, his teeth and his tongue.

"Stop, please!"

"No! You are such a naughty bunny!"

"Love, please stop! I want you so much!" he wantonly screamed.

"What do you want bunny?"

"Lan Zhan, please, I want you inside! I beg..." Wei Ying felt a hand on his mouth. Lan Zhan knelt between his legs, gazing at him. He spoke in a serious tone.

"A-Ying, you never have to beg! Just tell me what you want... I will never deny you!"

"I want you inside now..." Wei Ying said softly, almost in tears.

Lan Zhan bent over him; Wei Ying reached out, snaking his arms around his neck, welcoming his kiss. It was slow and deep; unlike the kisses they shared earlier. There was a bittersweet flavour to it that neither of the two could understand. Their bodies moved on their own accord; Lan Zhan supported Wei Ying's back with his arms as he wrapped his legs around his hips and started to grind against him. Lan Zhan moved a hand to search for his entrance. He sheathed himself into Wei Ying, raw.

Tears flowed from Wei Ying eyes and then he started to moved, the heat and the rhythm mounting until they both came undone, totally lost in the moment, in absolute silence except for their rugged breaths. Lan Zhan crashed on Wei Ying chest; he could not understand why tears flowed incessantly from his eyes.

Wei Ying wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan in a tight embrace. None of them were in a hurry to break away and they remained joined. Lan Zhan listened to the thumping of Wei Ying's heart and somehow it soothed him. It was not long before sleep got the better of them.

...

Lan Xichen watched as Nie MingJue and Nie Huaisang sipped their tea. His own cup remained untouched. He was walking along the decks when he met the two Nie brothers. The younger Nie wanted to have some pies and the elder invited Lan Xichen to join them to a trip in town.

Lan Xichen wondered how to inform Nie MingJue about Nie MeiLi and JingYi. They did not get a private moment since they arrived at Yunmeng. Nie Huaisang clung to his elder brother and somehow, Nie MingJue did not push him away; which was why Meng Yao was forced to spend most of his time at his mother's place at Yunping City.