33- Insecurities

Start from the beginning

   "Sit down! Both of you." said Y/n causing the twins to turn and look at her. Liam grinned at her as the boys looked back at him. "Don't know what you're still doing here."

   "Can I talk to you? It doesn't have to be right now but I would like to have a conversation with you." said Liam. Liam moved a bit and Y/n eyes landed on Adrian who was staring at him, he made eye contact with Y/n and quickly got up and walked out the Great Hall. Emilia and Miles quickly following after him.

   "No." said Y/n getting up, she quickly rushed after Adrian who was storming down the halls, Emilia and Miles calling after him. Y/n walked faster and grabbed him by the arm. "Hey!"

  "I understand that maybe right now we aren't on the best terms but you're talking to Alder?" said Adrian turning around. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows at him.

   "I'm not! He just randomly spoke to me Adrian. Why would I?" said Y/n, Adrian glanced at Emilia and Miles. Emilia confused on what was happening.

   "Wait what is going on? You two have been fighting or something?" said Emilia. Miles rubbed his neck as Y/n and Adrian shot him a look.

   "Ask your bloody friend what he did, all because you don't want him anymore." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at Miles. Y/n still holding onto Adrian loosened her grip.

  "All because I said Adrian should tell Y/n how he treated the girls before her, it wasn't suppose to mean he's still doing it, just that he changed and I could too." said Miles as Emilia turned to look at Y/n.

"Y/n.. I hope you didn't let that get to your head, Miles is-" said Emilia but Y/n cut her off.

"I know E, maybe you and I can talk later yeah? Can the two of you just give us a moment please? I'll see you in class." said Y/n as Emilia nodded and grabbed Miles by his robes pulling him back to the Great Hall. "Are you jealous right now Adrian Pucey?"

"I want you to be able to trust me Y/n. I wouldn't give you no reason not too, love. I just walked out because if I didn't I was about to hex that git." said Adrian looking away. Y/n chuckled as she let him go, Adrian's face soften looking at the girl he loves in front of him.

"I do trust you.. you told me that and you could've kept it to yourself. We aren't perfect, even though you like to think we are, every relationship has its ups and downs, doesn't it?" said Y/n with a smile as Adrian held her face.

"I just don't want you to think I'll do something like that to you. It kills me that you feel the way you do, anything that ever bothers you feel free to tell me and i'll make sure you it never bothers you again." said Adrian moving Y/n hair behind her ear. Adrian didn't want her to ever feel like she had to worry about anything, she was the only thing he'll ever worry about.

"I believe you , now can we go back to being ok? I don't think I could go any longer with us being so weird with each other." said Y/n smiling. Adrian pulled the girl into a kiss, in that moment the both of them felt the wonderful feeling they always felt when they kissed. The fireworks.

"If Alder speaks to you again. I'm throwing his face into a wall. Now, shall we go back?" said Adrian grabbing the girls hand as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

———

"You've been real busy with Cedric, how is that going? Miles thinks you fell back in love with him" said Y/n as her and Emilia walked in the courtyard. Emilia grinned and turned back to look at the boys who were discussing Quidditch.

"Does he now? Cedric and I are just friends. Do I love him? Yes. Am I in love with him? I don't think so. I think I realized a lot more things when him and I started talking again, but wanting to get back at him was not one of them. Oh Merlin! I have been really distant haven't I? I have so much to tell you, all that can wait though. Everything alright with you?" said Emilia as Y/n laughed. The both of them sat down by a tree watching the boys from a far.