3- Man Tries to Stab Woman With a Knife

Y/N POV

After Josuke's little fight (if you could even call it that), Jotaro showed you, Josuke, and the short boy some strange pictures.

"Something is hiding in this town." Jotaro stated, "Something very dangerous is approaching."

Jotaro tossed another photograph on the ground.

"When the old man tried to get a spirit photo of the two of you, this is what he got." Jotaro said as he tossed a few more pictures on the ground.

You knelt down beside your brother to get a better look at the picture. You tentatively picked one up to examine it a bit closer.

"We're not sure why..." Jotaro continued, "But he's probably a stand user."

Josuke looked over your shoulder at the picture you were holding, observing the mysterious man of water. You watched as Josuke picked up the other photographs, examining them with a scowl.

"This doesn't concern you, but I wanted to at least show you the picture." Jotaro said in his normal monotone voice as he grabbed the photos from you and Josuke, "You've been warned."

"Koichi-kun..." Jotaro addressed the short, silver haired boy, "If you happen to see him, don't go anywhere near him. Calling the police won't help. Just run."

"Josuke, Y/N..." Jotaro turned to the two of you as you both stood up, "Neither of you lose your temper and go after him either. You'll both get hurt, just like Josuke did a moment ago."

You snickered as your brother glared at you, but acted innocent when he scowled at you.

"Oh the entrance ceremony!" Koichi exclaimed.

You and Josuke gasped as you watched him check the time.

"Ack! Look at the time!" Josuke yelled.

"Shit! We're gonna be late!" You exclaimed panicked as you scrambled to grab your school bag, "Who knows what Mom'll do to us if we're late to our first day?!" 

"Shit you're right!" Josuke yelled as he rant to grab his own bag.

"We'll listen to everything you have to say after school, alright?" You yelled back to Jotaro, starting to walk away, "Come on Josuke! You too, Koichi was it? Come on!"

You dragged the two boys to school quickly, not wanting to be late.

---

You did, in fact, make it to school on time luckily. The day was your average first day of school, but it passed fairly quickly none the less.

You and Josuke spotted Koichi on the way out of the school gates.

"Koichi, you heading home?" Josuke waved to him, catching his attention.

"Oh.. Yeah." The short boy answered, standing up from the wall he was leaning against.

"We're in the same class." You smiled, "All three of us!"

"Yeah... Talk about coincidences." Koichi answered politely. What a respectful lad.

"Well, see you tomorrow." Josuke waved with a salute.

You started walking away with your brother when Koichi called out to you.

"Ah... H-Hey! J-Josuke, Y-Y/N!" You both turned around to face him.

"Huh?" Josuke said, confused.

---

You had all started walking home together, Koichi had wanted to talk about something.

Lovable Idiot (Okuyasu x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें