The begining of a beautiful relationship

First time writing a book I hope you guys enjoy letz get it on✌🏾

KATSUKI POV

Sup the names katsuki bakugo Im 20 a alpha and well I have a crush on my co-worker ,who just so happens to be a omega and my childhood best friend , He's my teddy bear....even if he doesn't know it BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME SOFT BITCH . Oh speaking of the handsome devil he just walked into the shop ."Sup nerd" "Hey daddy" WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST CALL ME!?!? My inner alpha is freaking out!

IZUKU POV
Hi! The names izuku midoriya I'm 19 I'm a omega and I work with my childhood best friend!Who i have a crush on.... I've liked him since before this job even though it's made us closer. Today I'm gonna flirt with him to see how that goes. I see kacchan through the glass of the shop . As soon as I walk in I hear "Sup nerd" and I know that voice all to well the voice I adore , it belongs to the one and only katsuki bakugo . I gotta be confident, Flirt with him first . My inner omega tells me , good idea ! " Hi daddy " I say then turn around after seeing his face go red .

KATSUKI POV

Maybe I heard wrong yea that's what it is I heard wrong . I ask if he has any clients today, he says yes he ask the same question I reply with " Yea shitty hair is coming to get a sleeve done " he reply's with " Really kiri is getting his nipples pierced and a sleeve ? He's gonna be here for a while " Wait shitty hair is getting what done by MY BEAUTIFUL OMEGA ?!? He's dead-I was soon snapped out my thoughts by the nerd touching my hair while sitting in my lap ! I'm freaking the fuck out man !!! " Ugh deku what are you doing " " Your hair was messed up and I wanted to fix it " " So why are you in my lap " " I can't sit in my best friends lap ?, since when was it a problem I used to do it all the time kacchan" " What ever nerd get up so I can finish my set up before the dumb rock gets here " Deku got up and walked to his station, I couldn't help but stare at his fat perky ass I then heard the door open and shitty hair walked in " Sup bakubro midobro" "Fuck of shitty hair " " Hi kiri"

Third person POV
Kirishima walked over to midoriya and hugged him and in doing so he grabbed his ass making the short broccoli Yelp . The short broccoli boy punch kiri in the arm . Bakugo saw it all and he wanted to kill his best friend for touching HIS mate HIS omega . Midoriya got started on kiri

Deku POV
" So kiri what made you wanna get your nips pierced?, I mean there's nothing wrong with it I pierced my own  " " Denki dared me plus I think I would look hot don't you pebble " I quickly started to blush " Honestly I think you would even though your already handsome " Bakugo is loosing it and honestly I don't know why it's not like he likes me-SHUT UP HES YOUR ALPHA HE LOVES YOU AND YOU KNOW IT My omega is right he has to love me there's no way he can't I mean look at me I'm sexy as hell. Kiri starts talking to bakugo while I put on gloves " Hey daddy shark you ready " " Now or never baby shark " I then hear " STOP FLIRTING WITH MY OM-BEST FRIEND " Was he gonna say his omega?!? "Calm down puppy I always call kiri that " " Yea bakubro and I always call him that " "Tch what ever" " Anways I'm gonna start now ! Breath in " i place the needle in the correct spot " breath out in 3..2...1 " kiri does as told as I push the needle through "I'm gonna put the jewelry through now, your doing amazing hun " I put the jewelry through and do the other nipple " All done love , go look at it in the mirror " I play with my tongue ring while he looks " yo I look hot thanks baby shark " " Any time daddy shark" Kiri goes and sits is kacchans chair while I clean my station and get ready for my next client. I finished cleaning and my next client came in and I see bakugo is just now starting.

*TIME SKIP CUZ A BAD BITCH IS LAZY*

Kacchans POV

Finally 39 clients later I get to clock the fuck out . I'm so fucking tired . I wonder if deku has plans after work? What am I thinking?!?! Of course he doesn't have plans it's deku we're talk about!!! I hear my favorite part of my favorite song come on while I'm cleaning my station and I hear deku singing it so I sing it with him " When I start drinking my dick does all my thinking " he smiles at me and we keep singing " Hoes want to be seen with me and I like their big fake tittys,D-cups with extra filling , take it out let me lick it quickly, calm down it's just a hickey , I'll blame it on my whisky sipping ,gets me tipsy" We laugh after singing. I decided I wanted to get something pierced " Hey deku you can pierce and tattoo any part of my body if you kiss me and agree to go on a date with me later " WHY THE FUCK DID I JUS SAY THAT ?!?! WHY IS HE SMILING?!?! He kisses me and I deepen the kiss "Now lay down "WTF DID THAT REALLY WORK?!?

Deku POV
This is my chance ! I'm getting the opportunity to kiss my crush this is it KISS YOUR ALPHA He's I  do it ! I lean in and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and deepens the kiss while my arms around his neck . I pull away " Now lay down by the way I'm showering at your place before we go on this date " He smiles and lays down " What do you want first puppy the piercing or the tattoo?" " Piercing " " Sit up for me hun, now stick out your tongue " " Baby my tongue really?" "You said I get to pick so suck it up butter cup " " shut up nerd and just do it " " tongue out now " I put my gloves on then grab the needle after dotting the spot and putting the clamps on " ok now deep breath and breath out when I push it through " " and breath out" I take the clamps off " I'm gonna put the jewelry through you might feel some pressure " I put the jewelry in and boy he looks amazing like I knew he would . I decided to praise him for doing so good" you did so good babe " " thanks teddy bear even though it did kind of hurt" " aww I'm sorry love we can get ice cream after our date" I gave him a kiss on the forehead " you can do what you want for now I'm gonna go sketch your tattoo just don't put your fingers in your mouth " Kat walked away now time to sketch the tattoo
* Time skip to the actual tattooing*
"Kat sit" " I'm not your pet your mine don't get it twisted omega" damn that was hot " yes alpha but can you please sit " he finally sat down. I took his shirt off " What are you doing "Trying to find the perfect spot for this tattoo " I finally find where I want to place it " lay on your stomach" I place the sketch on his back

*2 Hours later(spongebod narrator)*

"I'm done babe go look" he walked to the mirror and you could tell he loved it he did his signature smirk then dropped it going back to his cool self . He walked over to the chair . I soon wrapped his tattoo and now I'm ready to go" Can we go now ,I wanna shower " " Yea yea we can go "

 I soon wrapped his tattoo and now I'm ready to go" Can we go now ,I wanna shower " " Yea yea we can go "

(Kats tattoo)
Third person POV
The couple left the tattoo shop and got in their separate cars . Izuku drove straight to his and bakugo's house. They pulled up to the katsuki / midoriya residence, got out went in and got ready.

Hello loves I really hopes you guys enjoyed this chapter I wrote it with in an hour and it's kinda rushed because I was cooking while writing this but thank you for reading this I hope you all had a blessed day and I hope you all ate 😘