Chapter 1

Mia P.O.V

You know? Being a nerd and chubby wasnt that bad.. Who am i kidding?! It was horrible!! Being shoved and made fun of everyday sucked!

Well hello i'm Mia Anderson. Known as the chubby nerd chick. I played guitar and dance secretly.. I have my best friend Niall.

Niall and I were very close. He was the only one in school that never made fun of me. He always sticked by my side and supported me most of the time. He was my saviour.

I remembered the first time i met him.

--Flashback--

"No please dont hurt me please!!" i begged the huge boy in front of me.

"No can do Nerd!" he said raising his hand. I was about to feel the impact on me but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see a brunette boy in front of me.

"Dont hurt her!" he said.

"What you gonna do about it?" the bullier asked.

"I'll tell the teachers!!" the boy smirked.

"Your lucky this time nerd!!" the bullier spitted near me.

I cried by that time. The brunette boy came nearer and i flinched. No one has ever been nice to me.

"Its okay! I wont hurt you! I'm Niall Horan! I love to play soccer, sing and food!" he smiled reaching out his hand.

I giggle and push my glasses back to its place.

"Mia Anderson!" i smiled and shook his hand.

--End of Flashback--

Yeah eversince then, me and Niall have been bestfriends eversince. He always protected me from the bullies and care for me like his own family.

You may have know that he got into the X-factor but didnt make it as a solo artist and he made it as a group. The British-Irish boy band as you know One Direction. They have succeded in third place.

As Niall changed his life, so did mine. Well as stated above i was the chubby nerd chick.. well after he left i kinda decided to go for my dream too that was dancing.

My mom hired a personal dance coach and i practiced. Few weeks later.. Then BOOM!! I lost a few weights and i became the petite girl now.

When i went to school everyone looked at me shocked cause y'know i lost my chubbiness. I was even asked to join gymnastics which i did.

I had to get contacts cause you cant do gymnastics with glasses?! Duh!

From that day on everyone treated me differently and i loved it. Niall didnt know my change cause i wanted to keep it as a suprise when he comes back.

Now back to reality. I was currently in my bed, texting Niall while hearing music. My usual routine.

--TEXT CONVO--

Hey Nialler :) - Mia

Hey Mia! I missed you :( - Nialler

Missed you too Ni! Wish like the old times - Mia

Yeah..but i have some great news! - Nialler

Well.. - Mia

*Que in drum roll.. - Nialler

Dont leave me hanging here Niall - Mia

Me and the lads are visiting Mullingar tomorrow!! - Nialler

What?! Yeah!! I get to see my bestie 2morrow!! - Mia

Yeah i GTG c'ya!! Love you xoxo - Nialler

Bye! Luv you too xoxo - Mia

--End of Text Convo--

With that i sighed. Niall is going to be getting a huge suprise. Well cant wait to see him again. Now its my time to sleep. Goodnight :)