Prologue

Info key: 

(Y/N) = your name

(n/n) = nickname

(h/c) = hair colour

(h/l)= hair length

(h/t) = hair type

(f/c) = favourite colour

(f/fl)= favourite flower

No one's P.O.V.

A sweet girl by the name of (Y/N) Maizono, was up and getting ready for school at 5:45 am. She had brushed her (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair multiple times to make sure it looked perfect. She clipped part of her hair back with her favourite (f/c) (f/fl) clip, making her hairstyle into a t-ponytail. She quietly walked down the hallway to her room to change out of her pyjamas. She chose out a white collared button up shirt, a black 3/4 sleeve cardigan, a (f/c) skirt and thigh high white socks. For accessories, she wore a (f/c) thin ribbon as a bow under the collar of her shirt, a silver chain bracelet with a (f/c) (f/fl) charm and silver stud earrings. She walked downstairs to make some breakfast for her and her twin sister, Sayaka. 

Time skip (The girls left home and are approaching Hope's Peak Academy)

"Saya-chan! Aren't you excited to meet our classmates? We'll get to meet so many possible friends!" (Y/N) rambled to Sayaka. Sayaka let out an annoyed sigh. "Can you please be quiet (n/n)-chan?" Sayaka politely asked (Y/N). (Y/N)'s bluebell eyes widened as she apologized and stayed silent. "You know what though? I am excited to meet our classmates though (n/n)-chan." Sayaka responded to (Y/N)'s questioned. Both girls cast their eyes up at the building in front of them then at each other before walking through the school gates in sync. 

Word count: 270 words