how you met

ace- you had just moved here and went to irbys, as you sat down and got served, you felt eyes on you. As you flicked your head and searched the room, a tall, blonde boy came over to you.

"the names ace" he smirks as you reply with yours.
"y/n" i smiled as he chuckled.

eyeball-

you where hanging out with Chris after school when Eyeball and his friends came in and watched you and Chris fight for the remote
you then bumped into eyeball on the way home a few days later.

"she is definitely a Cobra" a voice said from behind you as Chris shook his head and you made eye contact with Eyeball Chambers, who you where warned about a few weeks ago, as he winked at you and you blushed.

billy-

you where helping vern with some school work when he came in the room and sat down in a strop.

"who's she?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Vern.

"this is y/n, shes helping me with some history work" Vern replied as he scribbled some notes down.

billy was wearing a plain white tshirt and some plain blue trousers, and he smiled in my direction.

"by force?" he laughed.

"homework isn't my thing, if I got the chance to be anywhere else right now I would be, shame my mom's too horrible." I finished.

billy started laughing when he seen vern's offended face because he thinks i said i don't want to be here because of him.

"oh not you, I mean about the work, if I got the chance to do something else I'd do it, I only do homework when I'm forced to" I laughed as he nodded.
me and billy started teasing vern and before we knew it he was upstairs doing the work himself leaving the two of us downstairs together.

charlie-

you had just moved back from england and came to see your best friend ace. the first thing you did was get that 'cobra' tattoo thingy off eyeball and talked to ace and charlie, as he wouldnt stop looking at you.

vern-

you where looking in the candy isle when a boy pointed out recommendations for you.

"cherrys the best,I promise" he spoke picking up some Pez and handing it to me, grabbing some himself. we both played and walked out.

"my names y/n" I spoke putting some in my mouth.

"vern" he smiled.
the cherry one was so good. like the best one i probably tried.

"your right! cherry is the best!" i laughed with him.

chris-

you where ray Browers brother and where going through the forest crying about him and the rumours that where spread about you when you spotted four boys from your school watching over you.

"are you okay y/n?" the tall blonde and brownish haired asked wearing a plain white shirt that was tucked into him blue trousers.

three boys stood behind him as you looked to see teddy Duchamp, Gordie Lachance and Vern Tessio from in your classes.

"i- I'm okay thanks Chris" this was the first time you spoke to the boy and he came towards you and wrapped his arms around you as you broke down. the other three soon joined in and came towards you both as you stayed there for a while.

teddie: you where train dodging by yourself as a kid from your school came up to you done it too. he was wearing a green tshirt, brown trousers and had glasses on. he was just the same height as you and you both dodged as it came by.

"teddy duchamp" he laughed.
"y/n" you spoke before you got to know each other and joked till the next train came.

gordie-

you watched your two friends , ace and eyeball snatch a kids hat away as they huddled round the corner. it was chris and another boy who where getting picked on and you wanted to get the cap back and hopefully make another friend.

"that's a nice cap eyeball" you laughed as you ran behind them.

"here" he spoke, putting it on your head before getting in aces car.

"you want a ride?" ace asked as you sat in.

around a few days later you ran with chris to gordies house to return the cap.

you knocked at the Lachance's door with chris as he smiled and looked at you worried, knowing you hang around with the cobras.

"hey, everything okayyyyy?" he asked.

"here, I got your cap back"i smiled, putting it on his head.

"ok my! thank you so much" he replied as chris stepped in his house and they let you in.

"the names y/n by the way" you smiled.

"gordie" he answered.