We talked for for hours, we grew more and more closer to each other. He had mentioned the kiss but I changed the subject instead.

We both went down for dinner and sat down with the rest. All of us talked about random things and laughed. Everything was good, but I was still worried about the task.

A week had passed by, I haven't heard from Ryker. Jackson and I were still trying to come up with something in the meantime. Sebastian was ignoring me, after the night he kissed me. I decided not to take it personal and just focus on the task and school. Draco, Blaise were either busy with school work or practicing for a quidditch game.

Nothing much as happened around here, everyone is so focused with school or drama. I became good friends with Hermione and Harry. Ron and I were getting there but not quite. I finally met the twins and we became friends instantly, but man are they a handful. Within time I started meeting more of the trios friend group, they were all really nice.

Two weeks had already passed by, I started to worry because I haven't heard back from Ryker. I decided to wait another week more and write to him once again. If I didn't hear back then I would have to continue the task without him. Everything was still pretty much the same. Sebastian was still avoiding me but at this point it didn't bug me anymore, instead I got use to his absence now.

The only thing that did change was Dumbledore decided to have my siblings and I meet in his office every two days a week to bond together. But that never really worked out for Jackson and I, we were always left out. So instead we stopped showing up at the meetings and focused on the task.

I was no longer getting as much sleep anymore. I was trying to stay on top of my school work and as well trying to figure out how I would make this plan work out perfectly.

I made my way to the vanity table, then it hit what if this plan didn't work out and everything came crashing down. But it has to work, I have no choice but to help out my father. I know I won't be able to bring my siblings back and I know the most important thing for him was the wand.

Someone knocked on the door, "hey it's Draco".

"Come in", I turned around to see him peak his head in and smiled before walking fully in.

"Ryker wrote back now" handing me a letter along with a peach colored rose. Whatever he wrote in the letter would give me answered I've been asking for.

"So what does this rose mean this time?". He said while sitting on my bed.

"Well... this one has two meanings. It means modesty and genuineness". The rose was really pretty, I've never really received this one before it was strange but I liked this one.

"Well I should get going I have practice, but also I wanted to ask you if you can come to my game tomorrow... I would really like it if you went please".His cheeks now flushed red.

Though it was weird to hear him say please I agreed to go watch him. He smiled and left the room.

The enveloped felt thick, this made me even more anxious. I open it up and inside were the letters with a couple of ripped up news letters attached it. The letter said: October 14, 1995
This was two weeks ago.

Dear Ashley,

Sorry I didn't write back to you immediately, I'm trying to keep all of this away from your father. I found a lot of things, so please just try to take it as it comes.
Lots of things have changed after Edens death. One day your father admit to me he was the one behind Edens death, that things had gotten out of hand and he never meant for her death to happen. He felt guilty about it, but I didn't think that was truly it. Liam had been arguing with your father for power, he wants more than anything to be in control now. Your father just tells him he isn't ready yet to brush him off.
I don't think your father wants Liam to take over. So that would only leave Andrew but since he ran away...well Liam is the one.
I'm not dumb y/n, I know you have found them. I won't say anything because I'm trying to protect you. There's is much more to all of this. So please I'm asking you to keep yourself and the others safe. For what I'm about to tell you isn't something to take lightly.
Your father told me he doesn't want Liam to be the one in powered and that he isn't the next hire. Liam not Eden or Andrew were ever the hires. There's a prophecy, one of the Grindelwald's will take Liam's power to rule. We don't know much of the rest but I befriend an Auror Theodore Riddle. Indeed there is much more to this prophecy, which just don't know who it is.