Chapter 55: Long Day

Start from the beginning

"Hey dad. Are you guys coming down to the lobby?"

"Yes. Sorry we woke up late. We're going to lunch and i'm assuming George told you today's plans?"

"Yep."

"Remus who are you talking to? Oh hey darling." My mum says coming to the door.

"Hi mum. Are you guys ready?"

"Yep let me grab my bag."

The three of us get in the elevator and head back down.

"Aw you and Fred are matching today." My mum says seeing Fred's outfit when we left the elevator.

"Yep. His idea."

"That's sweet." My dad said.

Molly and Arthur were already down.

"Alright are we ready to go?"

"Yep." Everyone says.

"I'll ride with you and Fred today. Hermione can ride with her boyfriend and deal with Harry and Ginny." George says.

"Alright." Hermione says and walks to the other car.

I ended up just grabbing McDonalds knowing that we will most likely end up eating a good dinner tonight.

When we got to the beach pier it was it was pretty hot outside. This reminded me of one of the dates that Fred and I went on. It ended well interesting to say the least.

"Where to first?" George asked.

"How about that surf shop." Harry points.

When we walk to the shop it was colorful and very beachy of course. There were necklaces with shells and shark teeth, rings and much jewelry. There were cups and souvenirs with the beach's name. It was a lot.

I ended up buying an oversized tie dyed shirt with the beaches name on it. Harry bought a necklace with a shark tooth. Everyone ended up with something from this shop.

The second place we decided was going to stuffed animal place. Fred was reluctant knowing how much I like them.

The shop was filled with colorful animals. Like sharks,dolphins,bears, whales and many more. I ended  up with an otter plush. It's so tiny and cute. Me and Hermione ended up with something. She got a dolphin.

We started walking along the pier again.

"I don't know how I let you talk me into that." Fred says.

"It's because you love her Freddie." George overhears and jokes.

"True. But still let me see him." Fred says taking the otter.

"Hey! Give him back!"

"I bought him."

I pout and look at him.

"Don't give me that look babe i'm joking. Here." He says giving it back.

"You guys are too cute." Molly says.

"What are you going to name him?" Arthur questioned.

"No idea actually."

"How about Fred?" Fred jokes.

"How about no. I love you and the name but it doesn't fit an otter."

"How about Mr.Otter." Ginny says. "Not much but atleast it's cute and you don't have to think of a name for hours." She continues.  (If y'all have names please give me some lmfao.The otter will be in the next chapter.)