Ch. 2 Just Friends?!?!

(Caution a lot of jumping from point of views)
•Dan's Pov•
It's been a few days since (y/n) moved in and Phil had this HUGE crush on her, But I don't think he has realized that, or he did and just doesn't know how to express his feelings yet.. I don't know "Phil!" I called and Phil poked his head threw my door (Not literally say literally as Dan would) "Yeah Dan?" Phil answered and I could help but say "Do you have feeling for (y/n)?" His face went red and he shook his head "N-No why wo-Would you think th-that?" He stuttered but I rolled my eyes "Why wouldn't I think that" Phil actually came in my room and sat down on my bed "I do not like her...... We're just friends.." I looked at him with 'Wtf are you serious?!?!' Look and he nods "What the hell man I know your feeling!... Okay that may have sounded weird, but you love her and you need to admit that!" I stood up and grabbed Phil's arm pulling him to an empty bedroom and locked him in there "Phil you're going to realize this!" I ran to (y/n's) flat and knocked on the door

•Jessie's Pov•
I was making my big sister breakfast when There was a knock on the door "I'll get it!!" I yelled and she yelled back "Okay!!!" I walked to the door and opened it "Oh Dan... H-" "Don't have time get (y/n) and follow me" he said cutting me off and I yelled "(y/n) get yo ass in here gurl!!" She came running in here with her hair up in a messy bun with her makeup still on "What?!" I giggled "Dan is taking us somewhere" she sighs and we walk with Dan to a room. Dan pushed (y/n) into a room and locked it "What The hell Dan?!" I said and he sighed "Sorry they need to know how much they like each.... Do you understand...." I giggled "Oh Dan the crazy stuff you do for Phil"

•Phil's Pov •
I was in a room all alone when the door open I stood up and (y/n) was shoved in "What the hell??" She said and I shrugged "Who the hell knows" I said sitting back down on the ground since THERE ARE NO FRIGGIN CHAIRS!! I sighed and (y/n) sat down next to me "You okay...." She asked and I nodded "Phil..." I looked at her and sighed "I'm just starting to get a bit mad with Dan right now" she just ruffled my hair and stood up "Come on let's see if Dan left anything for us in here." She said with that cute smile of hers "Okay" I stood up from the ground and followed her around when we came to this room with video games a couch and a mini fridge "I don't think I'm that mad anymore" I said and (y/n) giggled "Let's play a game!" She said and jumped on the couch "Alright!" I looked at all the games and I picked Mortal Kombat. I took the disk out and put it in the Xbox 360, grabbing to controllers I sat down next to (y/n) and we started playing.

•Readers Pov•
Me and Phil played Mortal Kombat for about an hour But he won most and I won some "You cheater!" I yelled playfully and he laughed and yelled back "I am not!" We both started laughing.

~Time skip cause I'm lazy af~
I looked at my phone for the time, it was about 9:00 p.m., and I started to get a little tired and I think Phil was too "Phil you tired?" I asked and he shook his head "Well I am I think I'm gonna go to bed. "but there's no beds..." He said and I stared at him "Right.... I'm I'll sleep on the floor and y-" he cut me off saying "No you sleep on the couch and I'll take the floor." "b..But I don't know you to be uncomfortable" he rolled his eyes with a small smile saying "It'll be fine now go to sleep..... Wait there's no covers. dammit." Phil stood up and walked around looking for covers. A few moments later he comes in with a pillow and a small blanket "found something" he said and threw the pillow at me "But what about you?" I asked concerned "I'll be fine" I raised my eyebrow "what?" I patted the seat next to me and he sat down "Thanks Phil" I smile "No problem (y/n)" I felt my eyes get really heavy and the next thing I know everything went black.