"Now what?" Arnav said.

"Do one thing, swap your clothes with one of the guard. You can be safe like that." Khushi asked Arnav.

"And what about you?" Arnav asked.

"Mujhe apni fiqr nahi hain. Aap ki hain. Hum kaise bhi bach niklenge. (I don’t worry about me but I worry about you. I will get out anyhow) I have that confidence but I can't guarantee about you." Khushi said.

Arnav rolled his eyes and said,"Really!! Do one thing. There are two guards. So we can both change right?"

"You know what, I take my words back. Aap ki dimaag ki batti kabhi kabhi jaal bhi jaati hain. (You do have brain)"

Arnav took out both of their clothes and tied them to the chairs so that they can't cause any ruckuss later. He gave one uniform to Khushi and took the other for himself.

After changing both of them came out of the room closing the door tightly. Thankfully The music outside was so loud that no one heard the noice of the fight that happened earlier.

"We need to find the girls as well as the entrance." Khushi said.

"Let's find the girls first. Maybe they can help us to find the entrance." Arnav suggested.

They looked here and there and saw the path was all clear. They slowly and steadily took their steps.

"By the way, how did you get out?" Arnav asked.

"Long story in short, I always keep two blades inside my shoe sole for this type of situation. One was with me and the other one I left in the room while they took me from your room. You might remember while struggling in their grip I fell down. That time I took out one blade and left that in the room. I guess you’ve found my blade and that's how you set yourself free."

Arnav was amused with Khushi's idea. Who the hell would keep blade inside his shoe sole.

"You’re speaking as if you face these situations daily." Arnav asked being shocked.

"You can say that I try to stay safe always." Khushi smirked.

They were searching all over the places when Khushi sensed someone coming from the other side. She signed Arnav to stop and went inside the first room she saw pulling him along with her.

As soon as they entered the room they saw a man who was at least 40 years older that Arnav was forcing a girl of nearly 18. The man turned around as he heard the noice of door.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" the man shouted.

Khushi caught sight of the girl and she noticed how much vulnerable she was. Her anger rose at it’s peak.

"Sir, we are here to give you a special service." Khushi said.

"Hey you’re not a boy, you’re a girl." the guy said. Khushi remembered that she was in a boy's attire. But she doesn’t care about that now.

Khushi walked towards the guy and gave him a hard punch on the nose.

"Don't you feel ashamed? This girl is nearly your child's age or might be younger. And you are... Chihh. You don't deserve to live." Saying this she pulled him down by his hair and hit him on his forehead by her knee. The guy fell down due to pain. He tried to get up again but this time Arnav took care of him.

Khushi went towards the girl and gave her her own coat. The girl covered herself and broke into tears. A tear rolled down from Khushi's eyes seeing her state. She hugged her and patted her head in order to calm her down.