*Wilbur's POV*
I go upstairs with Tubbo to go live. After about 15 minutes I change some lyrics to my song.
"Hey, I'm going to go practice. I'll ask Tommy if he wants to come up here and stream with you." I tell Tubbo.
He nods his head.
I ask Tommy and he says yes. I go into my room and shut the door.
(the song Wilbur writes is, 'Line Without a Hook' — He already wrote it a while but he added some new lines in, like "crying at the lake—was it something I said—" and all of that.)
I decided to get a shower. I got one, and then got out and changed.

*Your POV*
I go upstairs to see what Tommy and Tubbo are doing.
"Hey guys!" I say. "Oh! Your streaming still." I laughed.
"Yeah! Come sit down! The chats been worried about you. See- guys they are okay!" Tubbo laughs.
I sit down in the middle of Tubbo and Tommy.
"Is that Will's shirt?" Tommy asks out of the blue.
I look down and then look back up. "Uhhhh- yes- BUT! Hear me out.. my clothes are dirty from the- um.. incident. You know! My broken closet!" I chuckled.
"Wait- I didn't expect you to say yes-" Tubbo laughed.
"What's wrong with it?" I ask.
"Nothing. People might think your dating. That's all." Tommy teases.
"They won't- calm down." I laughed.
We streamed for about an hour and then I decided to go back to my room. We planned to have dinner outside tonight. I washed my clothes and got on other pjs.
Before we went outside I decided to record the 'bust your kneecaps' song that I sang to everyone. I thought maybe it might lighten my trauma. Or get my mind off of it. I might act like it's nothing.. but it was really scary.

"Y/n don't leave me." I sang into the mic.

I decided I wanted to make it as if I weren't the one singing it. So it would be someone else. But I am singing it? It's very confusing. It's like if Carter was saying it to me. But I'm just singing what he said.

"You said you'd love me forever. Honey believe me.. I'll have your heart- on a platter."

I tried a different cord, I liked it.

"Might you recall- we've got a small."

I paused.

"Family business."

I did some other cords for some effect.

"And the family won't like- this~"

I held in the 'this' a bit longer then I did before.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Ooo whup dee doo whup dee doo."

I tapped my foot.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Oo dup dee doo up dee doo~"

I stopped playing my guitar so I could fit some piano in here.
I began playing my guitar again.

"Y/n you told me- you were no fool.. you were no chump. Then you got cold feet. Now all you'll be, is a speed bump."

I rolled my eyes.

"Something we say.. we're just a small- family business. And the family won't like this!~"

I held the 'this' again.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Ooo up dee doo up dee doo. They'll bust your kneecaps- that's what their going to do."

I stopped playing again so I could add more piano.
I began to play again, but slower.

"Y/n there's still time. Together I know, we''d go so far- tell Uncle Roco.. to call up the guys.. with the crowbars."

I played faster again.

"You call it crime.. we call it smart- family business.."

I took a deep breath.