2. first meet

3 years ago

"You're fired!"

Oh.

"Wait, what?" You asked, unable to grasp why your manager would suddenly let you off on such vague notice. "Why?"

"You've never attracted any customers." He said. "Attract customers? With all due respect, sir, you can't pin the blame on me when our restaurant looks about as run down as the abandoned church around the corner!" You retorted. "See, that's also another one of your problems- Lack of respect for your superiors, toxic attitude."

"Toxic attitude!? You treat the staff like they're your personal maids, telling them to go here and there just for your own self-indulgent needs- Which wasn't on the contract we all signed, I'm sure."

"If they want to please me for the hopes of getting a raise then let them do that. You're the only one who acts out of line amongst them all."

"Excuse me, but 'act out of line' is an odd way of saying 'you're the only one who doesn't kiss my ass, therefore, you're an outcast'!"

"Empty your locker and get the hell out of my restaurant, [Name]. You're officially cut."

"Fine then, go to hell Aziko."

After that violent exchange of words was over and done with, you stormed out the restaurant and into the streets, hoping that some miracle would come to bless you. "Hmph! Firing me just because I have a sense of will to not take his shit..." The nerve of some people sometimes.

As you walked away from your old workplace, something new set foot in front of it.

"S-sir?" A worker hastily knocked at Aziko's door. "Come in." He answered, allowing the staff member to practically swing the door open and collapse on the floor. "O-Outside... So-" She gulped. "Something's out there!"

"If it's those troublesome girls scouts offering cookies, tell them to hit the road." He said dismissively, not bothering to take a glance. He was busy reading your resume, which had nothing but good things to say about you. "N-n-no! You've gotta listen! It's a man... A-a lobster man...!" She cried, scattering to slam her hands on his desk. "You need to see this!"

With an uninterested sigh, Aziko set the papers down and stood. "Alright, alright. Quit your whining and get back to work." He said. Just from what she said he could tell that whatever he was going to see waiting outside the door would be absolutely ridiculous.

And it was.

"Kekekekekeke, " Came to the chuckles of a man with his body from the waist up matching that of crabs. "You're the one who fed me those crabs and turned me into this thing!" He yelled, featuring to his upper body. "So I demand that you change me back, and I might just spare your life afterward!"

"..." Iziko starred the monstrosity up and down, keeping his tongue held before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA! HALLOWEEN ISN'T HERE YET, WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT RIDICULOUS OUTFIT!?!?" He gasped for air, falling to the ground and pounding his fists on the concrete. Those actions made the crab-hybrid enraged. His face visibly contorted to one of annoyance and anger. "Y-you dare make fun of my appearance....!?" He muttered underneath his breath, his pincers closing together.

"GAHAHAHAHA! THAT GETUP IS SO DAMN DUMB EVEN A KID WOULD LOOK BETTER IN IT!"

"Why you little...!"

---

As you were walking, an ear-piercing scream echoed throughout the city, causing a crowd of pigeons to fly into the air. "Huh?" You asked, staring up at the sky to see them flying south. "One of them probably took a shit on someone's head again..." You said dismissively, deciding to pull your umbrella out and open it just for extra caution.

opm x reader // love fliesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara