"Calm down, calm down!" You kneeled down and grabbed the man by his shoulders, pushing his weak figure against the ivory walls. Pulling your hands down, you tore your shirt by the rims into but a midriff. Thankfully, the fabric you pulled had enough length to wrap around his wrist and ankle three times over, to which you did.

"There." You patched him up. "Nice and tidy." With a final knot, the bow was in place. The tightness of the cloth was firm to the point where if he walked around with them still on it wouldn't shift in the slightest. "Now, you stay here." "Wh-what!?" The man exclaimed inquisitively. "I'll see if I can gather any more survivors! I'll be right back!" Without letting him get another interjection in, you dashed off without another word. Taking an elevator was out of the question because it was too slow and time was indefinitely of the essence here. You ran(practically flew) down the spiral steps to the very bottom floor, emerging from the doors where you found plenty of other people lying around. What a relief it was to find them surviving this crisis currently going on.

"Are you all okay!?" You questioned their wellbeing, earning a few groans of response and others actual coherent 'yes's. Some people who were slumping on their feet was helped to the ground thanks to you. "Where are all the heroes at!? The city is going to be reduced to ashes if they don't show up...!" A lady managed to choke out, coughing right after. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll show up soon enough!" You assured, gently patting her back and pouring her a small glass of water for her to drink. "I think I saw Lightning Max and Smile Man on their way here... Why haven't they come back with good news!?" An ebony-skinned man asked.

"You mean why haven't they came back at all." A teenager rebutted. "It's possible that they may have just died by the hands of-" The lady besides him plucked his lips. "I told you about that word! We don't say that in these situations." She scolded, wagging a finger. "Jeez, my bad...." He huffed, crossing his arms.

'Two heroes were sent out already? And they haven't come back for a while? Just where are they?'
This was a bad twist of events indeed. You decided to take charge of the current dilemma, at least to keep the chaos down a notch. "Anyone who isn't lethally injured, please help those who are! And someone, please go help the man on the 7th floor! He's very hurt and needs medical attention asap!"

"Hey, who are you to give out orders?" A gruff man asked, standing in front of you. His rough way of speaking hadn't phased you in the slightest, nor did his towering height. Intimidation was one of the last things on your mind at the moment, you didn't have time to take shit from anyone. Especially when lives at stake were involved. "Someone who's trying to keep casualties to a minimum until more help arrives." You answered, unwavered at all. He was taken aback by your sharp-witted response. You guessed that he hadn't expected you to so much as let a squeak out, considering his build. "Now please, move out of my way." With that said, you brushed past him to attend to a young boy who seemed to have a shard of glass lodged into his kneecap. His cries and whimpers didn't seem to die down in the slightest. "Calm down young man, calm down." You whispered soothing words to him, kneeling down to hold his hand. "What's your name?"

"M-Maikaro..." He sniffed. "Well, Mai, can I call you that?" A nod came. "-my name is [Name]. Hold my hand, and feel free to squeeze as tight as you want. What I'm about to do may hurt for a split-second, so bear with me." A few moments after saying, you placed a free hand and pulled the glass out in but seconds. "There we go. It didn't hurt now, did it?" His crying came to a leisure halt, the boy opening his eyes at the realization that the pain had faded like it wasn't there in the first place. "W-wow...! That didn't hurt at all, Miss [Name]!" He awed as you swiftly wrapped a discarded table cloth around his kneecap. "I'm glad it didn't. Means you're a big boy capable of being strong." You booped his nose, a smile evident on your face. "I am? Yay!" Mai cheered as you set him down to stare at a discarded brochure. "There should be a cafeteria on the 4th floor. If you can move, get some food for everyone hurt. I'll be back to get more survivors." You turned towards the group of adults who were either hurt or not hurt. They stared at you like you were cynical. Nobody so much as moved. "Uh..." It sent a wave of sudden uncertaintanity down your spine.