Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break

Start from the beginning

"So, the other day, you were not looking okay, so is everything okay?" he asked and I nodded, still resting my head on his shoulder.

We went in the castle during lunch and since we were the only ones who stayed back in our year, we decided that I'd sit with Draco at the Slytherin Table, well, he declared.

We were eating and he finished his lunch and was waiting for me to finish.

"You know, you are a slow eater, darling" he said as I took my last bite.

"I know, didn't you? We've had so many meals together" I said wiping my mouth and looking at him. He shook his head.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What? We're both alone. Why not spend the break together?" he said as we walked out of the hall.

"I'd like to take a nap, since I didn't, because of teaching you and-" I said and stopped, I was about to slip out the DA.

"And what?" he asked and I quickly said, "And making notes for myself. I'm tired and haven't got any good sleep, for ages" and he sighed.

"Alright, then. I'll see you at dinner I guess" he said and we went back to our dorms.

I slept as soon as my head touched the pillow. I woke up with loud banging on my door. I quickly got up and opened to see a worried Draco at my door.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in here?" I said as I looked around to see if anyone saw him and grabbed his shirt and pulled him in my dorm.

"It's dinner time, I waited for you outside your common room, but you didn't come, then I asked a girl to go knock on your door, you still didn't open the door, so I got worried and I came here. What the hell were you doing?" he rambled everything in one breath.

"Draco, stop rambling, I just overslept" I said and made him sit on my bed.

"Okay" he said sweetly and slept on my bed, with his shoes on.

"Hey, shoes off or no sleeping" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Jeez, alright" he said as he took off his shoes.

"Give me 15, I'll freshen up and we'll go for dinner" I said as he picked a book off of my table and started reading it.

I took my shower, while humming the tunes for songs I was gonna play at the dance, which was after the break, not sure, how it'll go if Umbridge is here.

I quickly changed and went out of the shower to see Draco fast asleep, my book on his chest and he snoring lightly. I sat beside him, he looked so peaceful and totally different. I shifted a few strands that were on his face and stared, he looked beautiful.

"For how long do you plan on staring, cause I'm kinda hungry" he said with his eyes still closed.

"You looked peaceful, so I didn't wanna wake you up but now that you are, let's go" I said as I pulled him out of my dorm and went to the Great Hall.

We sat at the Slytherin Table, and started eating. Draco kept making jokes and making me laugh and always making me choke on my food.

"Draco... stop it" I said still laughing, "My throat hurts, from all the food that I've been choking" I completed.

"Alright, I'll save some for the library" he said and we completed our dinner just talking normally.

"Right" I said as we sat down at our spot. He sat a little too close to me, but now I didn't have to worry about Harry's feelings. Clearly, he didn't.