✵ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✵

Start from the beginning

He smiled and continued to eat his banana and saying that he just received it just now.

Flashback

Katsumi and Mori was walking down the stairs out of the arena. Mori was holding Katsumi's hands for her not to trip since she had been tripping since.

"Some refreshments." some voice said behind them as they both turned to be met with a bag of fruits being thrown. Mori causght it tho.

"Fruits are useful for recovering from exhaustion." said Mujin with his hands inside his pockets. "Eat those and prepare for tomorrow's match. And also, share it with Katsumi for her wounds to be healed quickly."

"Really?! Is that okay?" Mori seemed excited and got a banana and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Idiot! You should say thank you! By the way, Thank you Mister Park Mujin." Katsumi bowed and hissed a bit.

"No need to bow, and call me Mujin from now on." he said and smirked when they turned their back on him.

End of flashback

"It was he said." Mori said while his mouth was stuffed with banana.

"You really are a monkey.." she sighed and held into Mori's wrist supporting her weight. The wound on her chest was throbbing.

"Katsumi! Are you ok? You should've stayed at the hospital!" Mira said worry laced in her voice.

"I'm fine Mira, I can manage this. This is nothing!" she beamed a smile. Mira just sweat dropped and gave up cause she knew she'll never got back to the hospital.

"Tomorrow's match?" Daewi asked.

"Oh, he'll be fighting with a referee.." Katsumi replied.

"They said they'll let me return to the tournament if I win." he said smiling.

"That's great isn't it?" said Mira. Mori then cheered a yes "But... Are the judges strong?" she asked with curious face.

"Incredibly strong." he replied with a serious face. "Well, I'll be the one winning, however." Yup he is fucking happy. This baby right here.

"You're way to carefree." Mira straightly said with Katsumi nodding in agreement.

"Hey don't agaree, your also so carefree." Daewi said putting a hand on top of her head.

"To begin with you're someone who moves without thinking of the consequences, that's how it became like this, isn't it?" Mira spoke again. "Be more careful from now on-"

She was cut off by the both of them speaking.

"It's my family's motto!" they both said smiling "Do as you like is what our old man thought us!"

Daewi and Mira looked at the both of them like they grew another head or some sort. But then realization hit them like a bitch.

"Wait you're siblings?!" shouted Daewi and Mira.

"Well, we're not blood related tho, we're just friends of best friends since we were a baby. Old man had Mori first while he saw me on a abandoned church." Katsumi smiled.

Mira hugged her tightly making her wince so Mira back off and smiled at her.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at the meeting room. There was commissioner P and Mujin discussing somethings.

"That thing..." P trailed. "Have you boight it out?" he asked Mujin who was on his laptop. He smirked while leaning on his two fingers.

"Even though it's something even Sage Bongchim says is 'too early' and to have it sealed." P continues. "I wonder what will happen if a normal human eats it..."

.

.

In a house, Mori and Katsumi entered as Mori was humming a tune. Katsumi went first to the bathroom to take a bath and changed her bandages.

Mori was in the room and he suddenly stopped humming and found a peach. He smiled and said" Looks delicious" before taking a bite.

.

"Its to ascertain..." Mujin's voice "if that's... The real thing of not..."

.

Katsumi found the peach that was on the refrigerator and took a bite before putting it back. She ruffled her hair to dry it and dressed into a oversized T-shirt and a shorts underneath.

"Tsummiii~ Imma prepare the bed!" she heared Mori's voice at the room.

"Yeah sure!" she replied. After drying her hajr she went to Mori and saw him coughing up blood.

"What the fuck Mori!! Hey! Stay with me!!" Katsumi called out and was about to grab her phone when her whole body throbbed in pain. Her heart felt like burning, and it feels like someone was stabbing it and crushing it.

She also coughed up blood and collapse. Mori reached for her as his visions went blurry.

"Kat... tsu... mi..." he grabbed hold of her hands and then soon lost consciousness.