Chapter 9

Reader POV

  We were headed towards the inner wall. I sat inside the cart across from Jean. He looked stupider then I had ever seen before.

  His wig was making him look so weird. "So, Eren how are you." I laughed at him.

  "I'm not Eren and you know that, I don't even look like him." He shot back. I laughed at him.

  My ODM gear bounced up me down on the wooden seat. "How long until they find the female Titan," I asked Jean. He shrugged "I hope it's soon, this wig is killing me." He said.

  "Do you think that Annie is actually the female Titan?" He sighed. I looked back at him. "The more I think about it the more I realise that it adds up." I whispered. I placed my hand on my pins.

"Oh, what are those?" He asked me. "These, these are the pins of some lost scouts that I knew." I answered softly. He looked back at me "Oh, I'm sorry." He said apologetically. I was about to say something to him but that was stoped by a loud bang.

A Titan changed. Was it Eren or Annie? I looked out the window and saw the female Titan. I hopped out of the cart and walked up to Erwin and Levi. "Should I go off?" I asked them. "Of course, but first help Jean find some ODM gear." Erwin answered.

"Jean, cmon we're heading this way" I called out to him. He ran over to and we walked off. He seemed to be really sweaty and kept looking at me. Something was definitely on his mind.

Jean POV

  I kept looking over at Y/N. She definitely saw me doing this but I kept doing it. It's been bugging me for a while now but I wasn't just going to tell her about it.

Jean POV flashback to the attack

"First person there gets to kiss me!" Y/N called out. Everyone rushed out towards the headquarters. I was going to be the first person there no matter what. Next minute I looked around and she was gone. Let me at least make it to headquarters, then I'll send worry about her. I finally made it here. No one else was here. I'm first, people started to burst through the windows. "I MADE IT FIRST!" one person called and another shouted back. I looked around two people hiding under a table. "YOU, who made it first?" I asked them. "Y-you, you did." They said pointing at me. I laughed. "YES!" I shouted.

Present Jean POV

I walked up to Y/n she had found some ODM gear for me so that we could head off. We found ourselves towards the female Titan. Everyone was running the opposite way of the Titan. The MP people were just standing and watching from the rooftops. They are completely useless.

Reader POV

  I ran over towards Mikasa and the female Titan. Jean went towards Armin and Eren. I started to to distract the female Titan.

I stood on a house and met eyes with her and rushed towards her face. She didn't move her hand instead turned her face the other way. She was trying to ignore me I think.

  Trying not to hurt me at all. What was that about? I stood on one of the houses looking at the female Titan. Hange had trapped her but that didn't last long. She broke free from the trap not long after a she was caught. I rushed towards Eren after finally spotting him moving.

"Eren let me help you, but once I do you better transform," I shouted at him while taking the rock of his chest. I backed away to let him transform. And he did, he went towards Annie and struck her down. I went towards where Eren had ran to. I saw Mikasa lying on the floor. "MIKASA, are you ok?" I said worriedly. "Yeah," she said softly. I picked her up and helped her.