Story plot

Two girls named Shreya and Krishnaa were best friends. They always felt the pain of every mahabharat characters in kalyug. They always wished if they could go there and fix the things between pandavas and kauravas. If they could reveal the truth of karn and stop Draupadi's division and vastraharan. They wished to God,if they could save upapandavas and fix the things. They strongly believe that it was possible to change duryodhan's heart and bring out his good side which was only seen by Karn. One day, God Granted their wish and they reached to dwarp yug. Now what will happen to their life?

Shreya: She is a smart, honest, intelligent,beautiful girl and sometimes a little bit naughty

Shreya: She is a smart, honest, intelligent,beautiful girl and sometimes a little bit naughty. She is devoted to Krishna. Her devotion and love for the supreme God is from heart. She always felt his pain which he bore on dwarpyug during Mahabharat. When people ignores Krishna's astabharya who were forms of devi Lakhsmi. She always wished if she could help him to deny this war and could give justice to astabharya.

Krishnaa: She is a intelligent, sweet, beautiful, honest and a little short tampered

Krishnaa: She is a intelligent, sweet, beautiful, honest and a little short tampered. She considers Krishna as her sakha. She is devoted to pandavas and their wives. Her love for pandavas is from heart. She felt the pain of Draupadi and other pandavpatnis. She wished if she could stop Draupadi's division and save the upapandavas and could give justice to other pandavpatnis.

This was the story plot
Please support us.